Maintenance for the week of August 10:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – August 10th, 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC) – 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)
The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Worst state of PVP in a long time

Playnice
Playnice
✭✭✭
The current state of PVP is the laggiest, most unplayable thing I have seen in a long time. ZOS has been hyperfocused on rebalancing classes, gear, and skills; I say it's time to close the book on rebalancing for a bit and get focused on making PVP playable. I realize this has been said a million times already. It only serves to remind us to keep asking and hope that eventually something gets done. This game will be around for a long time to come, I don't want the next 5 years of ESO to stay this way.
Ebonheart Pact
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game probably won't stay like this, but will most likely go even worse overall in the future. Next year after the new chapter arrives, there will be some players again telling how they didn't have any problems before, on times like now after Elsweyr came. This goes on year after year while Zenimax claims the performance is some priority and they are working on it. Many players are still playing and forum is active even very negative for a reason often. Zenimax is doing very well with selling the premium lag for players, must admit I kind of respect that at this point. Would you be interested in buying some high quality zenilag perhaps?
    Xbox EU cp 1575 account completely stuck since Wrathstone, not fixed by zenimax!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA Ps4

    Cyrodiil -50 people on each Alliance is a death sentence for the server. Not even trying to “doom and gloom”


    I’ve played 6 hours or so a day since launch. More on the weekends.

    I see the same 30 people daily on all alliances. Get zerged by the same people everyday.

    Between BL3
    Cod
    Bdo
    Star Wars
    (Insert)

    This game on PS4 Cyrodiil will be done. It’s sad too.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    NA Ps4

    Cyrodiil -50 people on each Alliance is a death sentence for the server. Not even trying to “doom and gloom”


    I’ve played 6 hours or so a day since launch. More on the weekends.

    I see the same 30 people daily on all alliances. Get zerged by the same people everyday.

    Between BL3
    Cod
    Bdo
    Star Wars
    (Insert)

    This game on PS4 Cyrodiil will be done. It’s sad too.

    This is currently my biggest issue with the game. It's ALWAYS the same people/players/zergs. Boring as hell lol
    EU | PC
    EP
    Master Kas - Nightblade ★
    The Procodile - Nightblade ★
    Poldark - Dragonknight ★
    Warboy - Dragonknight ★
    Ad Astra - Templar
    Nucky Thompson - Sorcerer
    Lord Uhtred - Necromancer
    wywywywywywyw - Warden

    AD
    Al Sah-Him - Nightblade★
    Do U Even Lift Bro - Templar

    DC
    Cheat Engine - Nightblade ★
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would at least fix stuck in combat so we could lag on our horses.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even know the names of peoples alts. Its bad but with that being said is it bcz the same 30 people do nothing else but pvp endlessly and chased off anybody else or is pvp (on ps4) just the worst.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a lot of people are trying to show how bad faction lock is by stacking one alliance.
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think anybody in zos cares about the lag issue its been around for years. They're too busy fixing crown store
    Cp +1350 PC/EU
    Mughrah - Orc Dragonknight, lv50
    Ariety Ysaem - Breton Sorcerer, lv50
    Dies-While-Tanking - Argonian Nightblade, lv50
    Lisirek of Cloudrest - Altmer Nightblade, lv50
    Shazgob von Orsinium - Orc Necromancer, lv50
    Theras of Yokuda - Nord Sorcerer, Former Emperor , lv50
    Hadrian Septim - Nord Warden, lv50
    Fellenor of Cloudrest - Altmer Dragonknight, lv50
    M'aiq Tyson - Khajiit Warden, lv50
    Atmoran - Nord Dragonknight, lv50
    Nimria of Valenwood - Bosmer Necromancer, lv50
    Celnia Ivystone - Altmer Sorcerer, lv50
    Chrollo - Redguard Nightblade, lv50
    Orsimer - Orc Sorcerer, lv50
    Necrodancer - Breton Necromancer, lv50
    Jab Goes Brr - Orc Templar, lv50
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would at least fix stuck in combat so we could lag on our horses.

    I was stuck in combat for 27 mins on PC EU earlier today........ T W E N T Y S E V E N......
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tsuriel wrote: »
    Companies today aren't humble enough to go out and apologize, instead find ways to go around and/or completely cover messes like this one.

    And with all due respect, ZOS is on the top list on that one, don't expect things to get better before they get worse on this ride I'm afraid.

    I totally agree.
    Xbox EU cp 1575 account completely stuck since Wrathstone, not fixed by zenimax!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction lock has nothing to do with performance, no point associating one with another.
    Performance has indeed gotten worse, it just happens to coincide with faction locking.

    Rams are broken AF - doing whatever the hell they want.
    Whole groups of people are stuck in combat for tens of minutes at a time.
    Skills are greying out and unusable regularly.
    Lag is just off-the scale ridiculous.
    A bug not allowing you to enter a door in sneak has entered the game - un-acknowledged by the development team - and has now stayed as another ZOS 'feature'. How they can not even speak about this is beyond embarrassing and just goes to further highlight their complacency with bugs and faults.
    Seemingly random load screens mid-fight are now business as usual.
    Volundrung spawning on factions with emp (wasn't this supposed to be impossible??)
    Keeps upgrading / downgrading causing graphics errors.
    Players glitching into the ground and still being able to do damage.
    Players 'flying' around Cyrodiil and glitching into keeps.
    I'm sure there's plenty others that I have forgotten, this wouldn't fly in PVE and it's shameful that they let it continue to happen in PVP.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like turtles!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just join EP PC EU.
    You'll never walk alone as they take the whole faction everywhere as one huge ball.
    You don't even need to pvp
    :)
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Faction lock has nothing to do with performance, no point associating one with another.
    Performance has indeed gotten worse, it just happens to coincide with faction locking.

    Rams are broken AF - doing whatever the hell they want.
    Whole groups of people are stuck in combat for tens of minutes at a time.
    Skills are greying out and unusable regularly.
    Lag is just off-the scale ridiculous.
    A bug not allowing you to enter a door in sneak has entered the game - un-acknowledged by the development team - and has now stayed as another ZOS 'feature'. How they can not even speak about this is beyond embarrassing and just goes to further highlight their complacency with bugs and faults.
    Seemingly random load screens mid-fight are now business as usual.
    Volundrung spawning on factions with emp (wasn't this supposed to be impossible??)
    Keeps upgrading / downgrading causing graphics errors.
    Players glitching into the ground and still being able to do damage.
    Players 'flying' around Cyrodiil and glitching into keeps.
    I'm sure there's plenty others that I have forgotten, this wouldn't fly in PVE and it's shameful that they let it continue to happen in PVP.

    This..

    Just like to add...As has been said before many..many time's.. PvP not a money maker so not a priority, sad but true. Seen the same thing happen in previous games I invested a lot of time in, so no big surprize to me. Frustrating though all the same. This was the best game of all time for me PvP wise along with DC Universe and I been gaming for a very long time.

    I still holding out hope they will be bothered to fix these problems so we can all go back to having fun.
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

    Classified
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I like turtles!

    No U.
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

    Classified
  • EpicRekkoning
    EpicRekkoning
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if you guys watched Quakecon this year, but they talked about performance and lag issues. They're actually addressing it in q4 this year or q1 next year, I can't remember the exact quarter. From my understanding, they're completely redoing the foundation the game was built upon to gain better performance. It such a large overhaul that we will all have to redownload the entire game.

    If you didn't watch it, I would highly recommend searching for it and spending an hour to listen to the interview.
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Seems like a lot of people are trying to show how bad faction lock is by stacking one alliance.

    I guess you noticed too that its all Red vs Blue out there. AD is free AP for zergs
    Ad Victoriam!
Sign In or Register to comment.