The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unclaimed gift problem

ShimmerDoll
ShimmerDoll
✭✭
I gifted someone something and they accidentally declined it. I got a notification about it then I logged out and when I logged back in that little gift inventory icon is gone and I can't view that unclaimed gift. Is there any hotkey or something to see that gifts menu again?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the gifts menu is located somewhere around the crown store page (small menu icons in the top right corner).
  • ShimmerDoll
    ShimmerDoll
    ✭✭
    I actually found it. It was disappearing completely from the menu but restarting the game seemed to fix it. It was strange though, that icon for gifts was completely missing. Maybe some add-on needed to reload or something.