Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Coming back and planning for Scalebreaker

dogkat1
dogkat1
Soul Shriven
Stopped playing last fall. Looks like quite a few changes have taken place and I am trying to wrap my head around Scalebreaker changes.

In short from the notes and forums:
Stamina appears > magic
Self heals are improving, group healing is decreasing
Dots are improving, AOE damage is decreasing
Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, are having some skills buffed

I am a casual type of player that hops on an hour or two at various times (work, kids/wife,... limit gaming time)
I played BG quite a bit. Some solo PvE with a little duoing with one of my sons. A little world PvP which seemed to have potential but the queues were long and that didn't seem to work well for the time I had available.

I have a Magblade and MagDK. Also a 49 Stamden. I'm not against changing to Stam versions though the NB is a lizard and the DK is a dark elf.

Do you have any suggestions on which character I should start working on (preferably one of the 3 classes listed above vs levelling from scratch) with Scalebreaker changes in mind?

Thanks!
  • dogkat1
    dogkat1
    Soul Shriven
    At this point, for a class that would mainly do BGs and solo pve, which of this would you suggest:

Stamden, mDK or sDK?

Thanks!