Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elude change poll

WreckfulAbandon
WreckfulAbandon
✭✭✭✭✭
There's a reason that Swift and other sources of speed got nerfed hard. Now that everyone is slowed down is it really a great idea to give Major Expedition to Elude when passively taking AoE damage?
PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP

Elude change poll 28 votes

Major Expedition 5-7 seconds on hit is perfectly balanced
25%
RikumaruSodanTokInvictusApolloSiliziumdioxidDillpatThePedgekatorga 7 votes
Duration should be changed to 2-3 seconds on hit and it will be fine
14%
hunterleedixon_ESOkalunteNuarBlackTriangularChicken 4 votes
I'm fine with the change as it's just gonna get nerfed on the next Major Update
0%
Really looking forward to kiting noobs in a resource tower with Elude. Making new ppl quit Cyrodiil is my drug
14%
NelothIskiabEtTuBrutusUrusovite 4 votes
Garbage change
28%
Marginisakray21Sanctum74TravestynoxWreckfulAbandonLuckylancerExhumedToConsumeOnly_Zeus 8 votes
Troll option because my parent's didn't/don't love me
17%
DemonDruagaMetemsycosisTrancestordarkblue5Stellarvorous 5 votes
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really sure about this one. Shuffle is clearly the better morph if you are lacking a snare remover but this could be used in combination with forward momentum for snare removal and major expedition. With limited bar space I’m not sure if the skill would fit in most builds. My medium build is squeezing in shuffle right now despite having other skills that I could slot in preparation for scalebreaker to see how it feels. IMO having too many buffs to micro-manage slows down combat.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • ExhumedToConsume
    ExhumedToConsume
    ✭✭✭
    Garbage change
    It will be more playing ring around the rosy with this.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason that Swift and other sources of speed got nerfed hard. Now that everyone is slowed down is it really a great idea to give Major Expedition to Elude when passively taking AoE damage?

Yes.

Play the game: Sees AoE and snare groups dominating cyrodil and BG's. Everyone's a tank damage dealer.

Get on the forum: Sees post asking to nerf counters to AoE and snares. Defiles getting removed. Medium armor complained about....

Seems legit

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to kiting noobs in a resource tower with Elude. Making new ppl quit Cyrodiil is my drug
    Every melee already has major expedition, or should. This will just be another source, and for the heavy armour players who don’t... well, kiting them will be fun.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garbage change
    Stamsorc hurricane and Templar jabs received a large indirect nerf with this change.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, no. Medium is supposed to be mobile.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    1. Medium is meant to be mobile and its gives some good incentives to run this skill.

2. Blade Cloak and the NB equivalent (I think) both also give Major Evasion AND Speed. Blade Cloak also has the BRP dw which gives Major Protection (with the same timer as the speed) and the NB skill is also a snare immunity skill.

- Shuffle has been in need for a massive rework. It is not only super exspensive but with rally being a comparatively bad burst heal skill more people have been going for FM which is not only cheaper than shuffle but frees up a bar slot. Change to shuffle makes it worth fighting for a space on your bar. Albeit there are a stam setups that still use rally/shuffle instead of FM and even then, this evens out the playing field.

Issues with swift were that it let heavy armour setups be super fast as they had resistances from heavy armour AND dmg from sets making it a bit too good. didnt also help that FM gave 8 seconds of immunity to snares also, so they couldnt be slowed at all.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dillpat wrote: »
    1. Medium is meant to be mobile and its gives some good incentives to run this skill.

2. Blade Cloak and the NB equivalent (I think) both also give Major Evasion AND Speed. Blade Cloak also has the BRP dw which gives Major Protection (with the same timer as the speed) and the NB skill is also a snare immunity skill.

- Shuffle has been in need for a massive rework. It is not only super exspensive but with rally being a comparatively bad burst heal skill more people have been going for FM which is not only cheaper than shuffle but frees up a bar slot. Change to shuffle makes it worth fighting for a space on your bar. Albeit there are a stam setups that still use rally/shuffle instead of FM and even then, this evens out the playing field.

Issues with swift were that it let heavy armour setups be super fast as they had resistances from heavy armour AND dmg from sets making it a bit too good. didnt also help that FM gave 8 seconds of immunity to snares also, so they couldnt be slowed at all.

Unless it's being changed:

Phantasmal escape gives major evasion and imunity.

Mirage gives major evasion and minor ward/resolve.

By comparison these are pretty trash.