The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there a vampire/werewolf is up addon?

hailtomichigan
hailtomichigan
Soul Shriven
Is there a addon that checks if vampire/werewolf spawns are active and returns a yes or no in chat?

I know the locations and the in game times. I'm just tired of wasting time looking if up or not because, when they do spawn, they rotate between 4 spawns depending on the night you look. Looking that these 4 spawns take me 15min each zone because I have slow horse.
Example:
I want something like this
I type /isup
It returns one of two things in chat
1.vampire/werewolf spawns are active
2.vampire/werewolf spawns are not active
Edited by hailtomichigan on July 31, 2019 2:40PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a addon that checks if vampire/werewolf spawns are active and returns a yes or no in chat?

I know the locations and the in game times. I'm just tired of wasting time looking if up or not because, when they do spawn, they rotate between 4 spawns depending on the night you look. Looking that these 4 spawns take me 15min each zone because I have slow horse.
    Example:
    I want something like this
    I type /isup
    It returns one of two things in chat
    1.vampire/werewolf spawns are active
    2.vampire/werewolf spawns are not active

Not to my knowledge. If you arent doing some hardcore self challenge or a rp event you can usually just ask a guildie or someone in zone chat to bite you. Most of the time its free, or maybe a thousand gold.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I don't know about werewolf, but there is an odd 'non-addon' method to determine vamp availability, at least. If you have either the sanguine's goat pet out, or the daemon cockerel, and you see the eyes glowing, that is a 'sneaky' way to tell if the vamps are out. It's one of those 'easter eggs' in the ways of pets (like the functional compass in the current crates' dwemer spider mount).