The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A question regarding the LFG-tool

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Is there a way to make the LFG-tool not forget all dungeons that I have selected for the Undaunted pledges?

Today I selected the following:
  • City of Ash 1
  • Spindleclutch 1
  • Imperial City Prison

After each run I had to activate the tool again to find a group for the remaining pledges.
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    It only queues you into one dungeon at a time, whichever it fills the instance for first. You have to reselect and requeue for the others.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, even if you queue for 3 dungeons the game does not know who you want to do next.
    Yes if the finder highlighted the pledge dungeons for the day it would be awesome :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Yes, even if you queue for 3 dungeons the game does not know who you want to do next.
    Yes if the finder highlighted the pledge dungeons for the day it would be awesome :)

Maybe the new Group Finder tool coming in Update 24 will do just that.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »

Had been nice, and no the game can not predict that you want to do, many times I has farmed an single pledge dungeon over and over for gear, as its pledge more people are running it.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Had been nice, and no the game can not predict that you want to do, many times I has farmed an single pledge dungeon over and over for gear, as its pledge more people are running it.

I am referring to the new Group Finder may highlight the day's pledges, making it easier to group for those dungeons.

The current Group Finder requires you to know the daily pledges in advance.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am referring to the new Group Finder may highlight the day's pledges, making it easier to group for those dungeons.

The current Group Finder requires you to know the daily pledges in advance.
    Yes, my reply was kind of to the initial poster and yes having the current pledges highlighted would be awesome.
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Auto select them on quest pick up might be nice. but would it be for Vet or Norml or both??
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

Auto select them on quest pick up might be nice. but would it be for Vet or Norml or both??
    And here is the issue. Simply marking them would be more than enough.
    Then you can deside if you want normal or vet.
    Options