The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Havent heard anything in 5 days... # 190724-003192

EvilKSE
EvilKSE
Soul Shriven
I contacted support last week with an issue. On the 25th they emailed me with some instructions and asked me to reply so that we could continue. I promptly replied to that email, that was 5 days ago. Is there anything anyone can do to help? Thank you for your time!

@ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @EvilKSE

I can confirm for you that your ticket is in the proper queue and you will receive another response as soon as it has been fully reviewed.

Please note that repeated responses to a ticket can affect it's position in the queue, but we will do what can to make sure you receive your response as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please note that repeated responses to a ticket can affect it's position in the queue.

I thought this might happen with tickets, I got response from support that bumping my ticket won't get my issue solved faster, this happened when Wrathstone arrived and my account got completely stuck. I was very worried about my account then, now almost 5 months later all tickets closed and no bumping anymore. Usually I've got quite fast first response from support and someone has clearly read my tickets instead of some automated response, I try to make my issues as clear as possible so that might lead to faster responses also. However when the ticket is forwarded to the specialiced escalations team, then it's often the never ending investigations depending how difficult the issue is to solve.