The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for an experienced fan artist

Bocaj135
Bocaj135
Soul Shriven
Would there be anyone on this forum that has experience creating Elder Scrolls fan art? I would really like to have art done of my girlfriend and I’s ESO characters, for her birthday, but I can’t even draw a stick figure right. So, I’m here to see if anyone would be willing to do the art for me. I will of course supply things such as our characters appearance, out favorite non combat pets, characters, mounts, villains, and quests, and our characters head cannons
Edited by Bocaj135 on July 30, 2019 2:33PM
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    I see you're not being very successful here, I recommend you take a look over at twitter and seek artists currently accepting commissions, many professional artists sell their work at really accessible prices. You don't even need to look for people with specific ESO fan art experience, any qualified digital artist will do a great job. Just make sure you like their artstyle!

Best luck to you and your girlfriend :)
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bocaj135 wrote: »
    Would there be anyone on this forum that has experience creating Elder Scrolls fan art? I would really like to have art done of my girlfriend and I’s ESO characters, for her birthday, but I can’t even draw a stick figure right. So, I’m here to see if anyone would be willing to do the art for me. I will of course supply things such as our characters appearance, out favorite non combat pets, characters, mounts, villains, and quests, and our characters head cannons

As odd as it sounds check out the esorp foums (Google it) it's the roleplayers forums for eso and has some TALENTED artist.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer