The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggers not counting towards full set.

watts320
watts320
✭✭✭
I have 5 piece Hundings Rage, but only 3 are counting towards it.

It seems the 2 daggers I have on, aint adding to the full set and so its just saying 3/5 instead of 5/5.

Is this a bug, or dont daggers count anymore, im a returning player so maybe i missed something.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Each dagger counts as one for a set. So you need to have 3 other pieces for the set on, like your 3 jewelry or 3 of your armor or whatever combo of the other 10 slots.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    watts320 wrote: »
    I have 5 piece Hundings Rage, but only 3 are counting towards it.

It seems the 2 daggers I have on, aint adding to the full set and so its just saying 3/5 instead of 5/5.

Is this a bug, or dont daggers count anymore, im a returning player so maybe i missed something.

are they on the back bar? you need sets to activly be in your hands to count.
    if thats not the case then no idea, maybe bugged items?
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    I do. I have 3/5 piece hunding rage gear on, its the daggers that aint counting towards the 5/5.

I have feet, chest and waist Hunding and 2 Hunding daggers. its the feet, chest and waist that are counting to the 3/5 piece set, its like the daggers aint even on.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do. I have 3/5 piece hunding rage gear on, its the daggers that aint counting towards the 5/5.

I have feet, chest and waist Hunding and 2 Hunding daggers. its the feet, chest and waist that are counting to the 3/5 piece set, its like the daggers aint even on.

Are you on the right bar?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but are you actually on your DW bar? The only reason why your set would show 3/5 is if you’re not on your DW bar. If you are actively holding your daggers and it still states 3/5, it could be a graphical bug. Try /reloadui
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but are you actually on your DW bar? The only reason why your set would show 3/5 is if you’re not on your DW bar. If you are actively holding your daggers and it still states 3/5, it could be a graphical bug. Try /reloadui

This.

What do you have on your non-duel weild bar?
    If it's not Hundings on your back bar, you won't get the set bonus.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds bugged. Try reequiping if you haven't already.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you ain't on the right bar son.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've thought this exact same thing numerous times. Deffo wrong bar
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chances are your daggers are cp 150 and therefore do not count
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heelie wrote: »

That's a *** comment sets work even when you have different lvls for them.

But ye, sounds like you are on the wrong bar
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @watts320 To be sure it works place the daggers on front bar and bow on back bar + jewelry pieces - you will have 5 pieces HR on both bars.
    Edited by redlink1979 on July 30, 2019 3:44PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they are not golden out
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set bonuses only work on weapons if you are actually using said weapons.
    If you switch to your other weapon you will lose 2 set bonuses since they aren't actively used.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the OP ... ? ;)
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    Barswapping
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut?

You're trolling, right, 'cos this is NOT a thing!

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Wut?

Probably, but even then... this is why >50% of the players in this game who get their information from some random Joe don't have a clue how anything actually works.

One person's troll is another person's truth.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a great one-liner.
  • SORjosh
    SORjosh
    ✭✭✭
    Barswapping

This ^^^ :D:D:D
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Wut?

Probably, but even then... this is why >50% of the players in this game who get their information from some random Joe don't have a clue how anything actually works.

Can I use this line?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Wut?

Can I use this line?

Anytime you want.

I've got no copyright on other people's ignorance, lol.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut?

Perfect and imperfect sets do not stack, so if you wear 3 pieces of perfect trial gear and 2 imperfect you get the 3 effects, you might even loose out the 2 effect from inperfect as they are the same,
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Wut?

Can I use this line?

Anytime you want.

I've got no copyright on other people's ignorance, lol.
    Always wanting updates, no idea how ESO meta works and found it way past my level.
    Done some meta for Kerbal space program then launching from the moon towards Earth for the gravity boost but that is just rocket science and therefore intuitive
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Perfect and imperfect sets do not stack, so if you wear 3 pieces of perfect trial gear and 2 imperfect you get the 3 effects, you might even loose out the 2 effect from inperfect as they are the same,

So this may be a fact, but the original comment that we were jokingly referring to was someone claiming that a CP150 item of the same exact set wouldn't apply the bonuses. You are comparing two different sets in perfected vs standard.

As I haven't done the new trials that drop perfected/standard I am not making any comments on whether or not you can mix and match for the 2-4 piece bonuses. That's the difference. OP that we were referring was spreading patently false information that someone might take as fact if they didn't know any better. I'm not blaming someone for believing it, I'm blaming the person for claiming something they obviously don't know about.

I'm also not above saying I've misunderstood things before too, heck just last week I made a forum boo boo and was called out on it. But the difference was I quickly corrected my mistake and owned it.

zaria wrote: »
    Always wanting updates, no idea how ESO meta works and found it way past my level.
    Done some meta for Kerbal space program then launching from the moon towards Earth for the gravity boost but that is just rocket science and therefore intuitive

I'm not sure what this means, but my wife has done meta on Herbal programs. Maybe I should hit her up.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

• Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, op?

What was the deal? I'm assuming you just weren't on the right bar.
    Got a 10k bet with a guildie.

@watts320
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    Well, op?

What was the deal? I'm assuming you just weren't on the right bar.
    Got a 10k bet with a guildie.

@watts320

Probably stopped playing the game again. Wait 7 months and he will be back in the forums asking the same question :D
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut?

Not least when they're able to buy their skill unlocks in the Crown Store...