Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NOT recieved CROWNS from STORE

Figerion
Figerion
Hi, I have problem - I didn't recieved Crowns and I already wrote to support but no answer... :o:s:'(

On Wednesday I bought Elsweyr - at first I found that on this website is some problem with payment method with MasterCard... I asked my bank, but not problem from my side, I also bought something in another shop to test. Then I created PayPal account and I bought Elsweyr - I recieved it immediately.

I bought crowns on Friday - I made payment trough PayPal. I recieved confirmation, my bank blocked money for Zenimax and money are still blocked for them a I didn't recieved Crowns! Yesterday I wrote to Support, but still no answer...

I tried to buy smaller amount of Crowns now if that previous money are too much for Zenimax, but it's the same...

I want Crowns in this discount period. So what to do? Do you have any experience?

Thank you for any help....
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! First off; did you purchase the game through this website or through Steam? Asking this because purchasing crowns only works when done through the same channel you used to get the game; i.e. if you bought the game through the ZOS/ESO website then you cannot buy crowns through Steam, and vice versa. (You'd be surprised how often people mix this up!)

If those all came through the same channels and you can see that the purchase registered (but ZOS just didn't collect yet), then it may be best to contact them through a ticket which you can create here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh

Support is located in the US (east-coast if I'm not mistaken) so if you file a ticket now it may take them some time to respond as they're still in bed / just waking up at this hour. There's a high chance you'll get an automated response in the mail on your ticket, which you can directly reply to at which point you usually get a real person to look into things for you.

Hope that will help you get things sorted!
    Edited by Saturnana on July 30, 2019 10:04AM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Figerion
    Figerion
    Hm, I wrote to them by email which I recieved from PayPal... And I recieved automatic reply:

Question Subject: Where is my crowns?

Question Reference # 190729-000961

Date Created: 07/29/2019 04:24 AM
    Date Last Updated: 07/29/2019 04:24 AM

Now I tried to send them ticket by your url, but I cannot log in... :D But normaly I am logged... :)

They don't like me... they only like my money... :tired_face:
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Saturnana I started with ESO on Steam, and I and no problems buying Crowns in the official ESO website store.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Fusozay
    Fusozay
    ✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    @Saturnana I started with ESO on Steam, and I and no problems buying Crowns in the official ESO website store.

if you bound you steam account to the game account.
    This one started at beta on the gamesite, so cannot buy crown by steam. only gamesite.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

It doesn't seem to work for everyone, so better safe than sorry. May have to do with the 2016 threshold after which new Steam accounts can't use the original launcher any more (people who linked their accounts before a certain date can apparently still use both the official and the Steam-version launcher to get into the game).. but who knows.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Figerion
    Figerion
    I don't have Steam. I bought it through this website... Now I sent to Support all documents which I have... And 1 person contacted me. So we will see...
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bank blocked the payment then it’s not ZOS’ fault and they can’t do anything about it.
    I had this issue when my computer lost internet after I clicked to confirm the payment, my paypal receipt showed it had worked but there had been no ZOS receipt at all, no money came out of my account and the following attempt worked without issue.
  • Figerion
    Figerion
    Sweet Zenimax!!!!

More then 1 week and no Crowns, no help...

I called with my bank = no problem.
    I communicate with PayPal = no problem.
    I communicate with Zenimax = no communication....... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:disappointed:

In my PayPal transaction is clearly written:

This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when Zenimax Online Studio completes your order.

What do you need more, Zenimax?????
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep prodding?
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturnana wrote: »
    Hi there! First off; did you purchase the game through this website or through Steam? Asking this because purchasing crowns only works when done through the same channel you used to get the game; i.e. if you bought the game through the ZOS/ESO website then you cannot buy crowns through Steam, and vice versa. (You'd be surprised how often people mix this up!)

If those all came through the same channels and you can see that the purchase registered (but ZOS just didn't collect yet), then it may be best to contact them through a ticket which you can create here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh

Support is located in the US (east-coast if I'm not mistaken) so if you file a ticket now it may take them some time to respond as they're still in bed / just waking up at this hour. There's a high chance you'll get an automated response in the mail on your ticket, which you can directly reply to at which point you usually get a real person to look into things for you.

Hope that will help you get things sorted!

You can buy from either if you own both the steam and standalone version of the game and then link them on the bethesda site, which is worth doing. Once you link them you can buy expansions, currency, etc from either source and you are good. They will all be available on the linked account.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com