The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"WTB Heals"

Misreal
Misreal
Soul Shriven
I counted 14 deaths in one run by the huntard, who literally would run ahead of the grp into the next room, pull a big mob and insta-die, then say "WTB Heals" and altho i wish he was kidding, he wasn't He actually thinks it's the healers fault when he pulls aggro with nobody around and dies.
I see this more than I care to admit in ESO.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Can't heal stupid."
  • svendf
    svendf
    ✭✭✭✭

Misreal wrote: »
    I counted 14 deaths in one run by the huntard, who literally would run ahead of the grp into the next room, pull a big mob and insta-die, then say "WTB Heals" and altho i wish he was kidding, he wasn't He actually thinks it's the healers fault when he pulls aggro with nobody around and dies.
    I see this more than I care to admit in ESO.

What dungdeon ? Norm or Vet

Seems like a fake tank with low dps (a dd). It`s not your fault all know it - and now the funny part - huntard didn`t learn anything :)
  • Andarnor
    Andarnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped healing players like that a while ago and I do not rezz them either. Mostly I get a thank you from the tank. Some will never learn it, but so what, It is not worth annoying about it.
    ~PC-EU - Main Heal Templer seit 2014~
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos put in the laughing and applaud emotes for a reason. Maybe this would be a good time to use them. ;)

Seriously though, I normally turn off my hud and don't get on mic in the rare times I pug. Not worth the aggravation.