Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cornflower always part of daily writs?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I thought I read here that upgrading Alchemy to level 3 would remove Cornflower (something I am currently finding little of) from the needs, but I just noticed a 3/8 daily that needed 3 Cornflower plus a Dram of Health. I am not going to remove all those skill points prematurely pushing it forward (I am leveling crafting on many alts), but that is annoying if my efforts didn't help at all.

I believe I can make any daily potion without Cornflower, so removing that from only that part is not all that helpful.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought I read here that upgrading Alchemy to level 3 would remove Cornflower (something I am currently finding little of) from the needs, but I just noticed a 3/8 daily that needed 3 Cornflower plus a Dram of Health. I am not going to remove all those skill points prematurely pushing it forward (I am leveling crafting on many alts), but that is annoying if my efforts didn't help at all.

I believe I can make any daily potion without Cornflower, so removing that from only that part is not all that helpful.

I think I just figured out the problem. I had accepted the daily before upgrading the last step. Though confirming this would be nice to know.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corn flower is only needed in the rotation in the first 2 levels. Once you get to level 3 and beyond, there is no more corn flower used (at least as the "turn 3 in" with the writ)

http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-alchemist-writs/

This page has all of the daily writs for alchemy (as well as the other professions) at all tiers.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would have edited my base post here when I realized my error, but I cannot find a way to do that, so I just responded with the clarification.

Thanks for the confirmation however.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have edited my base post here when I realized my error, but I cannot find a way to do that, so I just responded with the clarification.

For most posts it's in the upper right corner. However, if it's the initial post of the thread, the little gear will show up by the thread title way up at the top. Took me a while to find it myself.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

For most posts it's in the upper right corner. However, if it's the initial post of the thread, the little gear will show up by the thread title way up at the top. Took me a while to find it myself.

I forgot about looking there. I may forget before I need it again, but hopefully I will remember. I clicked on the #1 several times and couldn't get the gear to show up and finally gave up.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just posted the post, refresh the browser page to get the gear icon
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"