Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build for AvA

PunkAben
PunkAben
✭✭✭
How do i get a strong build ?
Not a good build like Alcast, Dottz Gaming or Xynode Gaming can show but a srong build !
I like to play AvA and i looking for one of this vuild some player have sp i dont need to stelth or dodge but can take damage from 20 players without take damage. One of this build where i can kill other in 0.5 sec.
I see some running with this build and i will like to know how the vuild there char :)
I am not so skilled so i can dodge fast and so and thats why i need one of this build so i just can let them hit me and not take damae, never run out of ressources, never get in CC (i know alcemy can help but only for shot time, some have it unlimit)
There must be some who can show builds like this after more and more running with this.
The are really good for make build and i am sure the will like to share there knowledge with other.
The dont cheat.. i have ask some of them.. even it will be easy to find a cheat but i dont wanna pay one of this size for cheat.. first of all it is not allow and next it is not needed.
https://hackerbot.net/181-the-elder-scrolls-online-teso
https://www.aimforest.com/cheat-detail/the-elder-scrolls-online-bots-hacks-and-cheats-eso
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elder-scrolls-online/3223961-release-teso-hack-elder-scrolls-online-hook-cheat-undetected-free.html
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The majority of legitimate 1 v X builds are highly reliant on the X playing like potatoes with less than ideal builds, letting themselves get strung out and singled out while letting the 1 run around LOS obstacles freely until they've built up their burst damage enough to flatten whoever gets caught.

Its not that players can't cheat, but its rare and experienced plauers can usually see the difference between abnormal play vs normal 1vX builds. If you regularly find yourself and the players you are with struggling to kill a solo player who's trying to 1vX you all, you might wanna rethink how you handle 1vXers. If its just the occasional player, I'd shrug it off.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PunkAben wrote: »
    How do i get a strong build ?
    Not a good build like Alcast, Dottz Gaming or Xynode Gaming can show but a srong build !
    I like to play AvA and i looking for one of this vuild some player have sp i dont need to stelth or dodge but can take damage from 20 players without take damage. One of this build where i can kill other in 0.5 sec.
    I see some running with this build and i will like to know how the vuild there char :)
    I am not so skilled so i can dodge fast and so and thats why i need one of this build so i just can let them hit me and not take damae, never run out of ressources, never get in CC (i know alcemy can help but only for shot time, some have it unlimit)
    There must be some who can show builds like this after more and more running with this.
    The are really good for make build and i am sure the will like to share there knowledge with other.
    The dont cheat.. i have ask some of them.. even it will be easy to find a cheat but i dont wanna pay one of this size for cheat.. first of all it is not allow and next it is not needed.
    https://hackerbot.net/181-the-elder-scrolls-online-teso
    https://www.aimforest.com/cheat-detail/the-elder-scrolls-online-bots-hacks-and-cheats-eso
    https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elder-scrolls-online/3223961-release-teso-hack-elder-scrolls-online-hook-cheat-undetected-free.html

There isn't a build which will suddenly make you OP and not die combined with the ability to instant kill anyone.

Seems like you're missing a lot of knowledge, skill and understand of mechanics.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend you to choose a play style first then build and modify the load out for your character around the style to see if that’d work.

Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭

There isn't a build which will suddenly make you OP and not die combined with the ability to instant kill anyone.

Seems like you're missing a lot of knowledge, skill and understand of mechanics.[/quote]

I dont thinks so :)
    Depend at my time i use to end up pretty high in highscore.
    I could link the vuilds i use and you will see you are wrong but this was not the point !!!
    I did't ask if i can find out how to play or not.
    The question was about build.
    You dont need to be so skilled if you can fight for 10+ min and never run out of ressources, never get in CC, almost take no damage, no need for dodge.
    When i play i play solo or in group with some of the best players and thats why i wonder what build some use ????
    When we run in group and find 1, 2 or 3 enemy, I / the others need to be lucky if the get a hit in, our damage is high.
    This group is typical 8-12+
    Some player can just take the damage and the can take even other also join the fight and this is strange for me, i have try switch many set.
    If i go tanky i lose damage and if i go high DPS i am pretty vulnerable.
    I like to play my magical nightblade in full light, i am vulnerable but hard to get.
    It will be nice if people focus at the point.... what build
    What build do i need to use for get insane damage and almost play immortal, can't get in CC, never run out of ressources ?
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 pieces of the Forum Troll
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PunkAben wrote: »
    What build do i need to use for get insane damage and almost play immortal, can't get in CC, never run out of ressources ?

skooma, build for lots and lots of skooma use...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place