The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tavern Night! ((NA-Xbox))

Ann03
Ann03
✭✭
in your travels you come across an open letter addressed to a Proctor Finemo, taking a peak at it (it is just laying open for anyone to read after all) it reads:

Well Met Proctor Finemo ,

I thank you for your hospitality & extend one of my own. Join the Black-Thorne Society at Loose Tooth Lodge, Stonetooth Fortress in Betnikh, this Loredas the 27th for our "Tavern Night". It is a chance to sit back & relax after a hard week's work. So please, come out & join us for a night of merriment; good food, drink, & company! It is sure to ease the stresses of your current situation. Please feel free to bring guests. I hope to see you there!

May Fortune favor your steps,

~Nahla at Leki
Emissary, Cultural Affairs & Explorations
Vicecanon,the High Council of The Black-Thorne Society

now the question is, do you attend as a "guest" of this Proctor Finemo?

ooc:
this is a monthly event we do as a guild & have decided to invite other role players to join us. Each month we visit a different tavern & gather to rp. We plan to meet this month at 8pm eastern time at Loose Tooth Lodge. If you like to RP or are curious about it, please come visit us! hope to see you there! :) any questions please visit our site at: Black-Thorne Society or contact WillowLilly07.

l3boo5rbtmq1.jpg
Edited by Ann03 on July 27, 2019 4:56AM
"The games are immaterial. What matters are the stakes. We do what must be done. Regardless of the sacrifice."
~Leila Ashcroft, The White Queen