Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Mag Necro BG PVP (HEALER)

billywink3b14_ESO
Hey all!

So I've decided to stick with my Necro for the game and want to try to get some info if you'd be so willing to share!

My first question: Do I want to use the stamina morph of blastbones to have the debuff or stick with the magicka morph? I'm thinking the Stamina for the debuff but then it'll do little to no dmg but as a healer I don't think I should worry about dmg but worry about utility and heals?

Thank you!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because healing is tied into max stats and spell/wpn damage, your attacks will still deal plenty of damage. I'd use the mag version for damage.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage aside—Do you have the stamina sustain for dirty Blastbones? As nice as AoE defile is, it's only 4 seconds and dependent on a buggy mister skelington.

I imagine however much u'd have to invest into stam recovery to be able to use dirty blastbones for defile and making corpses—on top of CC-breaking & roll-dodging—could be better invested elsewhere. Imo the best utility is staying alive. Could be legit, tho — I leveled my necro on Under 50 BG's as a healer/hybrid

What's your build so far?
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not sure about stam blastbones. The only success I had was the poop puddles that root, when it sticks hit them with the Goliath Smash. Takes a while to wear people down but the major vulnerability burst is really good.

I’d try and incorporate that as support in a healer build.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten