Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I biy "Elsweyr Digital Collector's Edition", do I also get the "Summerset Chapters"?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Hello! If I buy "Elsweyr Digital Collector's Edition", do I also get the "Summerset Chapters"?

I already own the base game with Morrowind.
  • Fermian
    Fermian
    ✭✭✭
    No, think summerset is a dlc now.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, because Steam sometimes says "Includes The Elder Scrolls Online base game, Elsweyr, Morrowind and Summerset Chapters and Digital CE Contents.", sometimes it just mentions "Elsweyr".

That's confusing.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    Hello! If I buy "Elsweyr Digital Collector's Edition", do I also get the "Summerset Chapters"?

I already own the base game with Morrowind.

This may help you:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxDuTqWXgAAF6OQ.jpg:large
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you buy, it will be different to what you thought.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's confusing. Moreover it says: "ESO reaches new storytelling heights with a war against Dragons told across a Chapter and three DLC game packs."

Will I also get 3 upcoming DLC packs for free?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get the previous chapters if you buy the base game with Elsweyr.
    You only get Elsweyr chapter if you buy the upgrade for your ESO copy.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's confusing. Moreover it says: "ESO reaches new storytelling heights with a war against Dragons told across a Chapter and three DLC game packs."

No. You only get what is specifically listed in the item you buy. That is - the chapter.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All DLCs are included in a subscription but if you don't subscribe they can be bought in the Crown Store. Chapters have to be bought with real money but once superseded by a new Chapter they become DLCs. There are also various packages that can vary from time to time. That's my understanding but how it is affected by any complications with Steam I wouldn't know.
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    if you want summerset you have to

a. buy it as a dlc from the crown store

b. subscribe to eso plus

c by the 60$ us currency - the complete game with elsweyr, summerset, and morrowind along with the base game as a whole set

if you buy the base game and then buy elsweyr you can not expect to receive summerset.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    But I received Summerset too!

66IK6Uw.jpg

I received ingame mails about the CE items, but they are not greyed out at the Crown Store.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    dKlFkLd.jpg
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I am confused that Steam says that I own the items and that the ingame mail confirmed this, but in the Crown Store all items are still available.

The digital deluxe pack is greyed out though when I bought that edition several years ago.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dKlFkLd.jpg

The collectors pack do not include the dlc sommerset or morrowind.
    These contain mounts, clothes, treasure maps, pet and possibly one off crown crate. Not the skill line (morrowind warden) or dlc.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/6400?summerset-collectors-pack
    Edited by Ragnork on July 25, 2019 1:04PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    But I can select the Warden as a new character, I've even received received emotes, the Grey Bear, etc..

What is confusing me is that the Crown Store does not recognize the purchases.

uie3boz.jpg

mHxANYO.jpg

jtMUwl9.jpg
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Steam shows them in the DLC list as a separated list from the extras. See the message #11 above.

Maybe this is a case for the Customer Support, because the Crown Store does not show the purchases, Steam does and the ingame mail confirms this.
    Edited by fetito666 on July 25, 2019 1:14PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for writing so much. I am really confused.

SInce 3 years ago I bought the Imperial Edition, those extras are greyed out. Here is the screenshot:

2MaQYrU.jpg

To put it all in a nutshell: The ingame mail and also Steam confirm that I have Morrorwind, Elsweyr and Summerset Chapters, but the Crown Store does not.

The Crown Store only recognizes the Imperial Edition.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The currently offered Summerset Collector's Pack contains both the Summerset Collector's Edition items, and the Summerset pre-order items.

As it contains more, even as an owner of the Summerset Collector's Edition, I am still offered this new pack too.
  • Xillean
    Xillean
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for writing so much. I am really confused.

SInce 3 years ago I bought the Imperial Edition, those extras are greyed out. Here is the screenshot:

2MaQYrU.jpg

To put it all in a nutshell: The ingame mail and also Steam confirm that I have Morrorwind, Elsweyr and Summerset Chapters, but the Crown Store does not.

It isn't greyed out because those include the preorder items. So yes you did get the collector items with your purchase just not the preorder items.

If you buy the listed options it will grant you whatever the preorder items where, iirc its like 2 or 3 items.

Just to be clear, It does list all items including the collectors you already have but since you have them via the collectors purchase you wont get them again, just the missing preorder items.
    Edited by Xillean on July 25, 2019 2:23PM
    Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Here's how the Elsweyr story arc works:

It starts in Dragon Bones, the dungeon DLC.

Then continues in the Elsweyr chapter which it looks like you bought.

Next comes the Scalebreaker dungeon DLC sometime in August.

Finally, the story ends in the zone DLC that's coming probably in November, set in Southern Elsweyr.

You have to buy all of the pieces separately to get the complete story and right now, only two pieces have been released.
    Edited by jainiadral on July 25, 2019 2:48PM
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imperial is grayed out because it is the "upgrade"
    The other two are only the fluff and not the "upgrade".

It even explains it right here in their crown store link;
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/6400?summerset-collectors-pack
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    The great customer support helped me. Since this is general information, I will post it here:
    After review, I was able to confirm that you have received the Elsweyr Collector's Edition items, the Morrowind Collector's Edition items, and the Summerset Collector's Edition items. Please keep in mind that as you already own these items, you are unable to purchase them from the Crown Store which is why they are grayed out.

That being said, the reason you are still able to purchase the Summerset Collector's Pack is because it also includes the Queen's Bounty Pack items which were Pre-Order bonuses for Summerset. As a result, they do not come with the Elsweyr Collector's Edition. These items are as follows:

Court of Bedlam Costume
    Pocket Salamander Pet
    Three (3) Summerset Treasure Maps
    One Psijic Vault Crate
    Two (2) +50% Crown Experience Scrolls

You can purchase the Summerset Collector's pack to obtain this items!

The Digital Collector's Edition only includes the following exclusive bonus content which has all been added to your account:

Elsweyr Collector's Edition items (at launch):

Exclusive mount: Senche-Raht
    Exclusive pet: Ashen Scar Jerboa
    Exclusive memento: Archaic Lore Tablets
    Emote Pack: Khajiiti Cultural Pack
    Exclusive outfit style conversions: Dragonbone Style
    Allows you to convert your gear to the Dragonbone style.

Morrowind Collector's Edition items (instant access):

Mount: Dwarven War Horse
    Pet: Dwarven Spider
    Bear Skin: Slate-Gray Summoned Bear
    Emotes: PvP Taunts
    Outfit Style: Morag Tong

Summerset Collector's Edition items (instant access):

Mount: Bloodshadow Wraith Steed
    Outfit style: Divine Prosecution
    Pet: Fledging Gryphon
    Memento: Psijic Scrying Talisman
    Emote pack: House of Reveries Emote Pack

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you!
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for supporting my weird state of mind last night. Sorry, I was kinda nervious.
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for supporting my weird state of mind last night. Sorry, I was kinda nervious.

This stuff is *really* confusing. Don't sweat it-- just have fun :) And thanks for posting the rundown you got from support! I hope it helps a lot of new players.