The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodil Crashing allll the time

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have any tips tricks or suggestions so this doesn’t happen as often? I’ve done everything from turning all add one off going straight vanilla, lowering all settings to where it looked like Minecraft, to resetting modem and computer and reloading UI. Nothing seems to work once that big engagement starts. Just curious if someone out there found the magic set up???
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you running any kind of Shadowplay or similar recording software?

Two things that noticeably helped me was disabling the Map Ping addon and -- I realize this sounds like utter rubbish -- turning off footstep audio.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Are you running any kind of Shadowplay or similar recording software?

Two things that noticeably helped me was disabling the Map Ping addon and -- I realize this sounds like utter rubbish -- turning off footstep audio.

Can second the footsteps audio trick. It has to do with the game needing to sync the audio from everyone’s footsteps you’re fighting around. Causes lag and apparently contributed to disconnects in big battles. You also might want to make sure no antivirus software is interfering, make sure ESO aid allows through firewalls and that sort of thing.