The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[PVE Guild] The Cheeky Counts - Trial Training Guild

Lazures
Lazures
Soul Shriven
Hello,

We've recently (yesterday actually) formed a guild with some core members in discord. We're starting to recruit mature and communicative players who aim to improve themselves in trials. Our main playing hours are flexible as we get more people in the guild but currently it is from 6 pm to 11 pm in GMT +2. We're composed of a very small band of players who cleared vet Craglorn trials and are moving to veteran Cloudrest (it escaped from our grasp with just %1 in execute phase!) progression.

Our main requirements are behavioral more than technical as it is a training guild. We expect people to join to the discord server, take and give advice on build, playstyle, and mechanics. We also expect a mature attitude regarding the trials as learning runs may get frustrating at first. We will require parses for veteran trials for DD's but just 25k DPS is acceptable (on a 6m dummy available at my house).

So if you want to start progressing through veteran trials from zero to hero with people like you, please come join us. We are not the best players either and we look forward to learning and progress with you! Hit me up with a message or a mail (mail is better if I'm not online so I can see it later too) in-game @Lazures or @Leia159 for recruitment talks.

Regards,
Lazures
Edited by Lazures on July 23, 2019 6:25PM