The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

X

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Test -
Edited by WeylandLabs on July 29, 2019 1:53AM

Best Answers

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 29, 2019 1:53AM
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA and HA will proc the enchantment for sure, Skills that are considered Direct Attacks will also. Where it gets tricky is with DoT's, some proc, some don't.

And it is not Additive, but basically is doubling or tripling the chance to Proc. So, a 10% Chance becomes 30% with a 200% Increase, 20% with a 100% Increase.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchantments dont have proc rates, there always proc every X second which can be brought down with infused.

Charged is status effects, e.g. burning
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 29, 2019 1:54AM
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enchantments dont have proc rates, there always proc every X second which can be brought down with infused.

Charged is status effects, e.g. burning

So it's only the status effect correct ? And that would be added to every ability ?

For instance if i had a charged purple bow with a frost enchantment the status effect is 200% to apply.

Is that in addition to...

Weapon enchants 20% to be 220%

Standard ability 10% to be 210%

Area of effect abilities 5% to be 205%

Damage over time abilities 3% to be 203%

Area of effect damage over time abilities 1% to be 201%

Or am I just light attacking to the to get status effect from the enchantment ?

🤔

@Nestor is wrong about enchant procs.

Enchants proc from direct weapon attacks (eg. light/heavy attacks, and weapon abilities) and AoE DoTs (eg. wall of elements and endless hail)

The status effect changes you have listed are correct. Charged will increase the chances to proc those by 220% or 3.2 times.

So:

Weapon enchants 20% increase to 64%

Standard ability 10% increase to 32%

Area of effect abilities 5% increase to 16%

Damage over time abilities 3% increase to 203%

Area of effect damage over time abilities 1% increase to 3.2%

So your charged frost enchant on a bow would have a guaranteed proc of the enchant on light attack or Endless hail, with a 64% chance to proc chilled (small damage and minor main) on each use.

(De)Buff enchants have a base CD of 10s and damage enchants have a base CD of 4s.
    Edited by BlackMadara on July 24, 2019 3:22AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enchants proc from direct weapon attacks (eg. light/heavy attacks, and weapon abilities) and AoE DoTs (eg. wall of elements and endless hail)

The status effect changes you have listed are correct. Charged will increase the chances to proc those by 220% or 3.2 times.

So:

Weapon enchants 20% increase to 64%

Standard ability 10% increase to 32%

Area of effect abilities 5% increase to 16%

Damage over time abilities 3% increase to 203%

Area of effect damage over time abilities 1% increase to 3.2%

So your charged frost enchant on a bow would have a guaranteed proc of the enchant on light attack or Endless hail, with a 64% chance to proc chilled (small damage and minor main) on each use.

Enchants have a base CD of 10s

That is basically the same thing I said, only more details. So, thank you for expanding.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    . Enchants have a base CD of 10s

Damage enchantments have a cool down of 4 seconds. Only hardening, crusher, weapon damage (Berserk) and weakening have a cool down of 10 seconds.
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    . Enchants have a base CD of 10s

Damage enchantments have a cool down of 4 seconds. Only hardening, crusher, weapon damage (Berserk) and weakening have a cool down of 10 seconds.

You are right. Was about to come back to edit
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    charged does nothing to a berserking enchant? or hardening?

basically charged's purpose can be used only by debuffing effects when dealing damage with its according type
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »

basically charged's purpose can be used only by debuffing effects when dealing damage with its according type

well?
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well?

berserking and hardening already have 100% to proc, so use brain?
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trancestor wrote: »

well?

read again the topic please. All enchants proc, infused lowers the cd, charged increases the chances to apply status effect

fire enchant: infused > hit more often, charged > increase the chance to proc burning status effect

EDIT: so ignoring this troll that has problem using brain, can someone serious answer?
    Edited by Sergykid on July 28, 2019 11:52AM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

well?

read again the topic please. All enchants proc, infused lowers the cd, charged increases the chances to apply status effect

fire enchant: infused > hit more often, charged > increase the chance to proc burning status effect

EDIT: so ignoring this troll that has problem using brain, can someone serious answer?

Charged does nothing but increase the proc chance of burning, concussion, chilled, poisoned and diseased from all possible damage. So nothing. That is what changed does to enchantments that do not do damage themselves. Nothing. That is why you ought to have used your own brain to figure that out.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 28, 2019 12:09PM
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭

well?

Charged does nothing but increase the proc chance of burning, concussion, chilled, poisoned and diseased from all possible damage. So nothing. That is what changed does to enchantments that do not do damage themselves. Nothing. That is why you ought to have used your own brain to figure that out.

Lol! We need SATs now in order to comment on the forums lol
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well?

figured out that much, i have read the thread. Wanted just a confirmation, because it seems odd. Why would something in this game be completely and absolutely useless without any kind of warning.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

well?

figured out that much, i have read the thread. Wanted just a confirmation, because it seems odd. Why would something in this game be completely and absolutely useless without any kind of warning.

i mean, the enchantments still do stuff, they just do have any interaction with charged and charged still impacts all the other damage you do, not just enchants.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well?

i mean, the enchantments still do stuff, they just do have any interaction with charged and charged still impacts all the other damage you do, not just enchants.

so having a bow charged and casting poison injection, the poison debuff has higher chance to be inflicted?

in any case charged is still more useful only on debuffing elements effects
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well?

so having a bow charged and casting poison injection, the poison debuff has higher chance to be inflicted?

in any case charged is still more useful only on debuffing elements effects

faith in this wonderful community as always :neutral:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X

Y?
    confused24.gif