The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some questions about Coldharbour Surreal Estate.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Been wanting a "trophy house" for a while.

How do people find decorating this house? It's a lot cheaper in Gold than other notable homes so I'm quite persuaded by it. With that said, I want to ask if people are able to decorate it well?

My plan is to pretty much make a myriad of furniture from across all Tamriel, both from achievements and generic. The fact it is in Coldharbour, a place that has bits of all Tamriel sucked into it... Much easier to make mixed furniture work.

Would I be correct in thinking it's a full 350/700 slot house? That's important as I also want to put my favourite mounts & pets there.

On a side note I'm not so worried about making a custom roof structure, because as we all know, it never rains in Coldharbour. With that said I think it'll be fun making living areas to accommodate all my characters.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No