Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I killed 3 noob players that used the pirate skeleton set

LoveForElderScrolls
About 8 months ago I killed 3 noob players that used the pirate skeleton set and they were playing together as friends. I didn't know this set existed, did not even know the name but when they transformed into skeletons and were harder to kill I got curious and found what it was. I was still able to kill them alone by myself. Now, this set is getting nerfed next patch. Didn't mind those players using this set. Those 3 noob players needed to rely on this set to stay alive a little longer and enjoy their video game.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And your point?
    Edited by UrbanMonk on July 21, 2019 7:56AM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hero ! Pat yourself on the back (again).
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    And your point?

Measuring the e version of a certain part of the anatomy judging by the wording and content of the op.
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    And your point?

I got 3 points in total for killing those 3 players.
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you want a medal or something?
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    ATomiX69 wrote: »
    Do you want a medal or something?

A medal doesn't add anything to my life.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And your point?

Let me try. What was the point of telling us? What possible relevance could this have to the rest of us? In which way does this knowledge enrich our lives and/or gaming experience?
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    And your point?

Let me try. What was the point of telling us? What possible relevance could this have to the rest of us? In which way does this knowledge enrich our lives and/or gaming experience?

I hope it did enrich your lives and/or gaming experience. and if it didn't no big deal.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 8 months ago I killed 3 noob players that used the pirate skeleton set and they were playing together as friends. I didn't know this set existed, did not even know the name but when they transformed into skeletons and were harder to kill I got curious and found what it was. I was still able to kill them alone by myself. Now, this set is getting nerfed next patch. Didn't mind those players using this set. Those 3 noob players needed to rely on this set to stay alive a little longer and enjoy their

I kill dead things😂
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 8 months ago I killed 3 noob players that used the pirate skeleton set and they were playing together as friends. I didn't know this set existed, did not even know the name but when they transformed into skeletons and were harder to kill I got curious and found what it was. I was still able to kill them alone by myself. Now, this set is getting nerfed next patch. Didn't mind those players using this set. Those 3 noob players needed to rely on this set to stay alive a little longer and enjoy their video game.

huh..... almost.... almosttttt.... like it was designed to do that......
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK :/
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate Skeleton has been one of the most popular pvp monster sets (top 5 for sure) since it was introduced like 3 years ago.

How have you never heard of this set?
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I trink this is the most...meh...thread out here right now.

But to add something to the discussion, I once killed a player in cyrodiil too and here comes the twist, nobody cared.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Silver Bolts was first added to the game the extra bonus to undead did large amounts of damage to other players that were vampires.
    Killed the then Emperor of my campaign in a 1x1 not once but twice within 10 minutes.

He didn't enjoy his video game that day ...
    post-2-1445282250.gif

• Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    And your point?

Nerf sorc?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    When Silver Bolts was first added to the game the extra bonus to undead did large amounts of damage to other players that were vampires.
    Killed the then Emperor of my campaign in a 1x1 not once but twice within 10 minutes.

post-2-1445282250.gif

Bolts was nothing, camo hunter was where it was at.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • NuarBlack
    NuarBlack
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

post-2-1445282250.gif

Bolts was nothing, camo hunter was where it was at.

Old camo hunter was gnarly