Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heroic Poet Hairstyle when?

Legate_Lanius
Legate_Lanius
✭✭✭
Need this so bad, best hairstyle in the game. Sadly barbarian hairstyle has a muddy texture and covers too much space on the shoulders. 😁
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does this look like?
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    I want the casual rascal to make a return to the crownstore too.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many haircuts that either needs a comeback or hasn't even been released yet. Here are some!

The Heroic Poet one of this topic.
    GbdFkhR.png

Short Mussled Wave
    oQMquH9.jpg

Casual Rascal
    nExbiCX.png

Veya/Velsa's Hair.
    sTVrr5d.jpg

We truly need a big release of all of these lost hair styles.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Legate_Lanius
    Legate_Lanius
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping for it today, but it's another dress and tunic.
    Damn :tired_face:
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spacegato wrote: »
    I want the casual rascal to make a return to the crownstore too.

Agreed. Totally nothing to do with the fact I'm an active member of The Casual Rascals.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need this so bad, best hairstyle in the game. Sadly barbarian hairstyle has a muddy texture and covers too much space on the shoulders. 😁

I agree about the Barbarian hair. @Legate_Lanius Have you tried the Royal Page cut in the crown store?
    When it came to store I was meh about it, as I had just gotten assassin's hair. But then I saw it on a Kahjiit at a wayshrine, and it looked great. So I bought it (500-700 crowns I think, can't check atm.)

It may be a little muddy if you don't like the layered look, but it really looks good on a lot of my ladies!
    Edited by LurgidBean on July 24, 2019 1:25AM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Legate_Lanius
    Legate_Lanius
    ✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »

I agree about the Barbarian hair. @Legate_Lanius Have you tried the Royal Page cut in the crown store?
    When it came to store I was meh about it, as I had just gotten assassin's hair. But then I saw it on a Kahjiit at a wayshrine, and it looked great. So I bought it (500-700 crowns I think, can't check atm.)

It may be a little muddy if you don't like the layered look, but it really looks good on a lot of my ladies!

Aye I have the Royal Page too, but it's just a muddy texture same as barbarian (real shame tbh), so I wasted crowns for nothing and went back with a vanilla haircut (the one with long curly hair, which has a good texture).

Finger crossed for the Heroic Poet :sweat_smile:
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a long hairstyle that doesn't look like crap. They are all either tied back or the texture is ugly. Even in Skyrim you had to mod the game to get cute hair in a variety of textures / more colors. I'd love to rock purple rockstar hair on my toon, or even a natural color with decent texture, but I doubt it will ever happen. I play on Xbox and even if someone did make such an addon it wouldn't be available to me.
  • Legate_Lanius
    Legate_Lanius
    ✭✭✭
    I just want a long hairstyle that doesn't look like crap. They are all either tied back or the texture is ugly. Even in Skyrim you had to mod the game to get cute hair in a variety of textures / more colors. I'd love to rock purple rockstar hair on my toon, or even a natural color with decent texture, but I doubt it will ever happen. I play on Xbox and even if someone did make such an addon it wouldn't be available to me.

The issue here is that while you can easily so that on a single player game in an online game it’s not only tricky but forbidden to add items/3D models that nobody without the addon will see. Otherwise ZoS couldn’t sell anything. Similar to the creation club selling low quality mods for 5€ meanwhile you can download DLC sized free mods.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many haircuts that either needs a comeback or hasn't even been released yet.
    /snip
    We truly need a big release of all of these lost hair styles.

Totally agree there! I love them all, but particularly the short mussled wave one; I've got a character I think it'd be perfect for.

I'm all for returning things to the Crown store. Bring em all on!