The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EHT & Mac

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone!

I am out of town until Saturday, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the issue regarding EHT FX not displaying properly on Mac that began with Monday's game patch. I am looking into this issue to see what may be able to be done to resolve the problem, or work around the problem, from my end.

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to let me know about the issue - I play on PC for the most part, so without your help I may not have even known about the issue. <3

Unrelated, I have one request for the entire Housing Community...

Can someone please explain to me why you are all so awesome? I must know the secret...
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    The housing community is so awsome because it's filled with people like you! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take no blame for this Community’s awesomeness. Though you certainly have some fault for this situation @Sharalei ...

At any rate, please carry on with business as usual. I am in no position to tell any of you to stop. ;)

<3