The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

8 freezes and 2 crashes since recent small patch.

VanyelMohr
VanyelMohr
✭✭✭
I've mostly been in Summerset trying to do my dailies and freeze before I can get them done, but it has happened on one character not in Summerset. I think I made it past 5 minutes once, but the rest have been 5ish.

Turned off all add-ons. Same result.
Ran a repair. Same result.
Uninstalled and re-installed. Same result.

Windows 10.
GeForce 970.
Updated drivers.

Help.
Edited by VanyelMohr on July 17, 2019 9:52PM
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step One: Take disk out of Driver
    Step Two: Break disk in half
    Step Three: Burn Disk

If you bought digitally:

Step One: Google how to destroy my computer with viruses dot com.
    Step Two: Follow Instructions
    Step Three: Burn Computer
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • VanyelMohr
    VanyelMohr
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to tentatively say this is resolved. I reset all the settings on my graphics card and I've been fine for 30 mins so far. Don't know which setting was the culprit. I'm just relieved to be able to play again.