The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Kinlady Estre's Family Name?

Anumaril
Anumaril
✭✭✭✭✭
I am aware that High Kinlady Estre was wed to Prince Naemon, and if Altmer marriage conventions are similar to our own then it is possible her surname is now "Aldmeris". But what is her Family Name, the surname she would have had before marriage?

Best Answer

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Kinlady Estre Errinorne

Edit for clarification: Estre is of House Errinorne. I also found reference that Prince Naemon and Queen Ayrenn are of House Arana. Is it possible that Ayrenn only took the name Aldmeris when she became queen? Not really sure how family or politics really work concerning High Elves.
    Edited by Number_51 on July 17, 2019 3:55PM
    Answer ✓
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    McSnootyface?

Just a Khajiit guess …

You wish to add a member of her family to your own apprentices perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Huh, I guess that was more straightforward than I thought.
    I was under the impression that “Errinorne” was a reference to how her family originally landed on Errinorne Isle before entering Altmer society, I did not know it was literally her surname.
    Thanks for the reply!

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anumaril wrote: »
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Huh, I guess that was more straightforward than I thought.
    I was under the impression that “Errinorne” was a reference to how her family originally landed on Errinorne Isle before entering Altmer society, I did not know it was literally her surname.
    Thanks for the reply!

Edited my reply above to indicate that it's actually a house name, just as Arana is for Ayrenn and Naemon. Not sure how the Altmer sociopolitical system works or where Aldmeri comes from or fits into the naming convention of Queen Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.
  • Kagesaiga
    Kagesaiga
    ✭✭
    McSnootyface?

Just a Khajiit guess …

You wish to add a member of her family to your own apprentices perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

^Best answer :smiley: