Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on July 15, 2019 1:58PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.49 includes fixes for some quests, the Frozen Colossus ability, allows you to again unsheathe your weapons when pressing light attack, some improvements for Leaderboard accuracy, a fix for some guild and Guild Finder issues, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 866MB.Necromancer
- Grave Lord
- Frozen Colossus: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs had a 1-second delay before they displayed a hostile telegraph to enemy players. It will now display a hostile circle telegraph in the area the colossus is going to smash, the moment the ability is cast.
- Fixed an issue where the Major Slayer applied from Tooth of Lokkestiiz and Perfected Tooth of Lokkestiiz would also apply to damage outside of Trials and Dungeons.
- Improved window lighting for homes in Elsweyr.
- Battle for Riverhold: Fixed an issue if you ignored Cadwell and ran off after arming both traps, you could return to the area and not be able to interact with Cadwell.
- Death Among the Dead-Water: Fixed an issue where your character may not be grabbed and pulled by the Tamed Fire-Tongues.
- Unsuitable Suitors: Fixed an issue where you weren’t able to reach the ladder in order to complete this quest.
- You now once again unsheath your weapons when pressing light attack before actually attacking a target.
- Fixed an issue where bonuses that should be removed on use were not actually being removed.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to swap out abilities during combat.
- Corrected missing collision on one of the platforms in the Grand Topal Hideaway.
- Removed the quest "In Search of the Ash'abah" from the Alik’r Desert Zone Guide, as it was unnecessary to the actual completion of the plot and could be missed.
- Fixed an issue where simultaneous Guild History events could appear in random orders (such as an application being accepted plus the player joining the guild).
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash if you added more than 1024 characters into the guild recruitment description.
- Fixed an issue with the sorting of applications and blacklists to correctly sort by newest to oldest for applications, and alphabetically by username for blacklists.
- Improved the accuracy of Weekly and All-Time Leaderboards. The top 100 scores now appear correctly, but there may be some issues displaying scores past 100. This is a display issue only and does not affect rewards.