The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v5.0.11

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
c90kfqg0q96k.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.0.11 has a fix for blurry text that would occur when adjusting the resolution, plus a handful of smaller fixes which you can read about below. The size of this patch is approximately 126MB.

xxf02dfne58i.jpg

jovko28on05w.png
Asylum Sanctorium Trial
  • When Saint Olms is engaged in combat, any players not inside the boss encounter space will now be teleported into the space.

33h1uku3ylfh.jpg

1i0oqrtgoj9x.png
General
  • Fixed a typo in the German Terms of Service. Piccard Drive is no longer translated into Piccard Hard Drive.

qevg5r6wubbj.png
General
  • Fixed an issue where text would become illegible when adjusting the resolution in fullscreen mode.

Guild Finder
  • Fixed an issue where you would receive an error message when attempting to rescind a Guild Finder application.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post