The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Within a shred of cancelling my ESO plus...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm so sick and tired to the back teeth of blue screens in Battlegrounds, load screens in the game, bugs in trials, bots farming all the nodes etc....

This just isn't fun anymore. It's stressful just to login these days. It would be so bad if Zenimax acknowledged these things with a lame attempt to say they are looking at them... but nope... they are just continuing to roll out content and take our money. It's an abusive relationship at this point.

Can anyone convince me otherwise?

2 hours today I spent trying to do a random battleground, and each time it looked like a victory - BOOM ... blue screen.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current issues (some of which have been going on for 2-3 years... which should embarrass Zenimax, but it doesn't).
    1. Anvil Wayshrine load screen freeze
    2. Vivec City Wayshrine load screen freeze
    3. Rimmen CWayshrine load screen freeze
    4. Random load screens (HORRIFIC IN ELSWEYR & CYRODIIL!!)
    5. Running on spot from non-rendered/loaded areas
    6. Pausing of game when weapon runs out of charge, or is re-charged
    7. Blue screens in BGs after first kill
    8. Blue screens in Aetherian Archive from left and right groups (whole group blue screens)
    9. Random blue screens for no reason
    10. Micro freezing after traveling to a wayshrine, or hitting a random load screen
    11. Skill freezing (like Aedric spear)
    12. Slow running glitch (snail pace)
    13. Enemies being invisible for long periods, sometimes permanently
    14. Dragons not fully dying - not lootable
    15. Enemies out of range for looting when they are right at your feet
    16. Delayed sound effects - often resulting in total silence
    17. Lag, with a large side helping of extra lag

This is a small list compared to what there is... and I wrote all of this in an Elsweyr load screen... not kidding.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it helps to know, "your not alone"
    all of us are struggling with these issues and the HIGH Ping and bad lagg.