The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Recipes!!!

Sega4life
Sega4life
✭✭
There should be more gold recipes. Hopefully, there will be more with the new DLC coming out. What are your thoughts? 😊
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several new recipes on PTS, one is direct buff to tri-stat food and others trash. Still no decent bi-stat stamina food.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every world expansion should have a full set of recipes themed for that world. Just for the lore and immersion and world flavour or whatever you want to call it.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ea0bXPF.jpg
    This one is cheap and yummy :yum:
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    Anyone find any Eslweyr recipes that are rare? The only one that I found so far is Elsweyr Fondue. Lol It increases Health at 3684 and Max Magicka 3371 for 1 hour. Levels from 45 to 49.
    Edited by Sega4life on July 12, 2019 11:32AM
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    There are several new recipes on PTS, one is direct buff to tri-stat food and others trash. Still no decent bi-stat stamina food.
    My reply to MartiniDaniels
    Actually there is an awesome Stamina Recipe that I forgot I had from Eslweyr. Rajhin’s Sugar Claws shared link below.

http://i.imgur.com/RFd1jyV.png
    Edited by Sega4life on July 12, 2019 12:43PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sega4life wrote: »
    Actually there is an awesome Stamina Recipe that I forgot I had from Eslweyr. Rajhin’s Sugar Claws shared link below.

RFd1jyV.png

Bro, unfortunately that recipe is not so good, because there is rabbit pasty with vegetables, which give 5000 stamina and also 5300 health :( what we need is stamina analogue of artaeum fish bowl (5200 magicka+5650 HP), but ZOS hesitates to bring it, probably reserved for next chapter :D
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    MartiniDaniels vey much agreed. I hope they come out with something better in the next DLC. I am excited to see what happens in August. I read it might be bigger than Eslweyr, hopefully.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    dont confuse artaeum fishbowl with bloody mara because fishbowl literally is the stam version of citrus filet.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont confuse artaeum fishbowl with bloody mara because fishbowl literally is the stam version of citrus filet.

Wut? Artaeum takeaway broth is stamina version of CWC, artaeum fishbowl is slightly weaker version then Mara, but still better then rabbit pasty.
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Sega4life wrote: »

RFd1jyV.png

Bro, unfortunately that recipe is not so good, because there is rabbit pasty with vegetables, which give 5000 stamina and also 5300 health :( what we need is stamina analogue of artaeum fish bowl (5200 magicka+5650 HP), but ZOS hesitates to bring it, probably reserved for next chapter :D

Thats not from Els thats from the new life festival if I remember correctly. they may have added it to the list of stuff you can loot now but its no originally Els chapter