Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me understand TTC Updates

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought I understood (in general terms) how Tamriel Trade Centre works, but something has me confused.

Yesterday I was shopping for Dawn-Prisms and I bought this one: https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/Detail/308928268 Immediately afterwards I opened the TTC client, scanned the entire guild store and (with the client still open) logged out to the character select screen so the data would be uploaded. I thought that would cause the listings to be updated and remove the one I bought, but apparently not.

I'm 100% sure this is the same Dawn-Prism because I continued doing TTC searches looking for cheap ones for an hour or so after and no more appeared, and the time on this one kept creeping up. I bought it just a few minutes after it was listed, so it must be about 18 hours since I scanned the store and uploaded the new data, and other listings from yesterday have disappeared so I don't understand why this one is still around.

Am I doing something wrong when I try to scan guild stores (does that only work on your own guild maybe?) or is there a reason it's taking so long to update?
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"