The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-NA] The Way of the Baandari [Casual RP]

CypherG
CypherG
Soul Shriven
I am posting this for my guildmaster. This is a copy/paste of the recruitment post from another forum (eso-rp.com). So please direct questions to the guildmaster (in-game PM or whisper to @Fraxinus), instead of towards me.

4121554.jpg

Hello everyone!

I've started a casual RP guild to act as a hub for members of the Baandari Clan and their allies. The guild will be used to meet others RP'ing a clan member or employee of the caravan. The only stipulation for joining as a clan member is having at least one Khajiit character who is a member of the Baandari.

The guild can also be used to:
  • create and coordinate RP events with other guilds inerested in interacting with the Baandari
  • individual or group meet-ups for RP'ers who want to add a Baandari element to their character's story
  • or just a place to chat
4121555.jpg

If you're interested in joining or requesting the guild's services, please leave a post here, send me a PM or whisper me in-game (@Fraxinus).

My Baandari character is Marivel-ko. Hope to meet you in-game!

~~ The Way of the Baandari ~~
Do not slander another child of the Baandari
Remain mindful in all dealings
A gift must be returned in kind
A fair trade need not be fair only in gold
Truth and cleverness need not be enemies
Find what is lost, trade what is found, and leave what has no purpose

4121556.jpg
Edited by CypherG on July 11, 2019 8:17PM