The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvP build suggestions

lokisspace
I’m working at sorting a bunch of gear for stam toons I made stamden stamdk stamplar Stamblade. I want to use the items I bought and tried to use but was unsuccessful. So on that note my first build question is I have fury gold jewelry and weapons. I can always transmute or get new weapons if your suggestions don’t fit so please feel free to share exact build. I just want to use fury on one of my characters and I need to figure what to pair it with. As of right now I’m leaning towards seventh medium impen armor blood spawn and fury jewelry or does heavy fury work best. I was thinking of this build for my stamdk that’s a Redguard. Also I was thinking medium fortified brass with fury on a nord stamdk but not sure how this will work. Any suggestions to test one of my ideas or if you have better is greatly appreciated. I have so much gold sets to put together and I’m max cp. so just let me know what you think I should test out first. I can always discuss skills and proc later I just want to stick to builds in this forum please and thank you all.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heavy fury seventh with medium bloodspawn
  • lokisspace
    So is my fury jewelry useless?
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fury jewelry is ok.
    transmute to infused if golden or one protective and rest robust.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run fury weapons/2 rings/cuirass, then spriggans 4 body 1 necklace. 2 protective traits and also nord with blood spawn. Consistently hitting people for 10-15k take flights.
    Edited by Skinzz on July 10, 2019 8:54AM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatever you do, keep the Fury jewelry. Set will change next patch, easier to proc. Might even work in PvE. Fury body pieces are really expensive too, so I don't think your jewelry is wasted.

The general thing about that set: It does not easily proc to full in a duel, at least not in the current patch. You need to be that slow, tanky DK, facing several opponents, to really take advantage of it. As soon as your build includes dodge rolls, speed, any form of damage avoidance, it doesn't work well. This makes heavy armor playstyles a better fit than medium.

I can think of 3 traits where gold jewelry makes a difference: Infused, Swift and, maybe, Bloodthirsty. Since Fury already stacks weapon damage and DK includes Minor Brutality for a total of +30% weapon damage (with Major), I'd lean towards Infused. You could go Fortified or Impreg medium for even more % weapon damage, but I suspect heavy 7th is meta for a reason. You'll need the healing buffs from heavy.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • lokisspace
    Ok great I know what to do with my stamdk going to put the build together and move on to another character later with other sets I have thanks
    Edited by lokisspace on July 10, 2019 2:04PM
  • lokisspace
    So my stamdk is all set with seventh legion fury combo infused jewelry etc. I need skill points so that’s later, can we now focus on the orc stamden my fury left from. I have Briarheart jewelry gold and I have all gold hunding med impen I was thinking of pairing with I also have Spriggan a impen as another choice. What should I go with for this orc? I have Ravager gold jewelry as well but I was thinking that’s better for my orc stamplar. I also have Spriggan jewelry for another combo if that is something I might need. I love my stamden but seriously tried many sets on him before I gave up. Time to revive him . What combo should I try next?
    Edited by lokisspace on July 10, 2019 3:05PM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't play stamden. Stam DK and stamden are probably fairly close in terms of how they play best, e.g. as tanky brawler types. Your medium sets will lead you to a different playstyle, one that's more dodge roll and movement heavy. I associate Ravager with stamplars, the only class that procs that set well in the current patch, Briarheart and, to an extent, Hunding's with stamsorcs, as the crit helps with proccing Crit Surge.

If you want to use Ravager on a different class, it may proc reasonably well with 1H+S and you must have a good light attack -> ability -> bash rotation. All of that changes next patch. 1H+S's use for offense will be heavily nerfed and, I think, for PvP it will be the loss of Major Defile that will seal it's fate. It will be consigned to back bar use. On the other hand Ravager will proc differently. As the PTS stands right now, pairing it with Night Mother's Gaze may work well, next patch, but that would really only suit stamsorc. Some of my friends are thinking of pairing it with Caltrops, since Caltrops will gain Major Fracture. You'll want such an additional source of Major Fracture, in addition to Subterranean, to help with Ravager uptime.

Spriggan is always good. I would lean more towards that set than Hunding's or Briarheart for PvP in general. I believe Spriggan + Bone Pirate is the meta for medium stamblade PvP builds. As far as next patch, though, if the completely crazy 2H ult change goes through, you won't need Spriggan.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
  • lokisspace
    Wow yeah I had bad timing getting into stam builds when there is going to be such significant changes. I think I’ll just save up resources and wait for the update to go live. I’ll probably start a new thread then. Thanks for the information all of you really gave me some good insight.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look at all the 7th fury BS responses....
    And people still claim stamDK is in a good spot.

How is a class in a good spot when it can only be played with 1 build.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look at all the 7th fury BS responses....
    And people still claim stamDK is in a good spot.

How is a class in a good spot when it can only be played with 1 build.
    The OP specifically asked about Fury and Seventh, which he appears to have a significant inventment in (gold jewelry).