The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What craftable sets are there that need to be unlocked

calexus1986
I'm trying to get to the point where I can craft any set I need, but I know some need unlocking.
I've done all the mages guild and fighters guild to unlock those, but other than the ones below, are there any other sets you need to complete quest lines for (including DLC as I have eso+)
Kagrenac's Hope
Orgnum's Scales
Shalidor's Curse
Eyes of Mara
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have to do a quest to unlock the forge/station for Morkuldin's, in Wrothgar. Once you do the quest there is a "shortcut" if you want to get back there to craft. The other two stations you can find by wandering around.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the best way to do this is join a guild with a "guild hall" fully stocked with all the attunable stations.

I know this isn't a direct answer to your question, but it will save you the time from travelling to Wrothgar for Julianos, Imperial City, Mage's Guild isle, Fighter's Guild forge, etc.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming that you have access to Wrothgar, Morkuldin also needs to be unlocked.

It is only a minor dungeon, but you need it to get free access.

Malborn66
    PC-EU
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Honestly, the best way to do this is join a guild with a "guild hall" fully stocked with all the attunable stations.

I know this isn't a direct answer to your question, but it will save you the time from travelling to Wrothgar for Julianos, Imperial City, Mage's Guild isle, Fighter's Guild forge, etc.

Good reminder. I am probably already in a guild (or several) that has that, but I keep forgetting that and travelling around the world instead, wasting a lot of time.
    PC
    PS4/PS5