The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 5.1.0

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Daedric Artefact skins... *sigh* I told people this is where we would be heading with the first wave of unique item skins, but no one wanted to listen.

I look forward to a Cyrodiil where I can fight raids of people with multiple Ebony Blades, Mahrunes Razors and Shield Breakers...

Also ZOS, you reading this? Good. Ignore the salt above and give me Nirien'eth arms pack already! Dunmer has Crowns if you have wares!

they are replicas

The only replica I wanted was spellbreaker, and missed it...
    Options
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blnchk wrote: »
    Too bad most of this stuff is all but guaranteed to end up in Crown Crates.

Yeah, as far as cosmetic extras, this game is starting to get pretty boring. I don't do Crown Crates.

Agreed. I used to be interested in all the datamined cosmetics, but nowadays it all seems rather pointless. Gambling for them is out of the question.
    Options
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there’s no performance and actual well-thought out balance choices, no one should be giving a rats ass about new shinies for a turd of a game
    Options
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some interesting items in it. Great memento for my priest of Arkay.Nice clothes and furniture for my witch.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, as far as cosmetic extras, this game is starting to get pretty boring. I don't do Crown Crates.

Agreed. I used to be interested in all the datamined cosmetics, but nowadays it all seems rather pointless. Gambling for them is out of the question.

I started to lose interset whith Psijic stuff. Since then, all datamining has been disappointing for me. I miss the old stuff, like storm atro, wild hunt, and dwemer, though I would never spend a penny gambling for any of that. But at least the concept and design were interesting.
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank god. Nothing of interest in there for me. Guess I can spend my gems on the current crates without worry.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I started to lose interset whith Psijic stuff. Since then, all datamining has been disappointing for me. I miss the old stuff, like storm atro, wild hunt, and dwemer, though I would never spend a penny gambling for any of that. But at least the concept and design were interesting.
    That’s funny as a new player went back to look at old crates and haven’t been interested in any of them lol. Matter of fact the only loot crates I ever bought in any game have been xanmeer, picked a few things out from dragonscale but it was weak, I liked a few things in Baandari but am in love with the new ones. I’m very very picky too but there is just so,etching I love about eso and it’s cosmetics I guess.
    Options
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet the homes are going to be 15k+ crowns...
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all this time...FINALLY...a Durzog pet! <3
    Options
  • sweetpain8277
    sweetpain8277
    Soul Shriven
    The Wraithome will be mine! I have a ton of horror themed furnishings in my bank just waiting for the perfect home. Glad I waited. Is it me, or does it look like it's located in Rivenspire by the picture? If so, it's a definite purchase!
    Options
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously hyped for this one! Vampire themed stuff ZOS take my money! And my soul! And the lint in my pockets!!

Well maybe not the lint....

Time to start saving then. Good thing I didn't splurge on the current season.
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The witches cat pet is a must. Bat pet is cool but... wheres my freaking owl pet dang it!?
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wraithome will be mine! I have a ton of horror themed furnishings in my bank just waiting for the perfect home. Glad I waited. Is it me, or does it look like it's located in Rivenspire by the picture? If so, it's a definite purchase!

I'm just glad that we'll be able to admire those stained glass windows without worrying about some lich forming them into a dome of doom.
    Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t care too much about the New Moon Mounts, Might get a Horse and a Camel, but that’s pretty much it. The other stuff looks dope as Oblivion, especially the Bat Pet!

As for the Skills in the Store... I have mixed feelings... Really Mixed.

The new homes though, Good Call!
    Edited by esp1992 on July 11, 2019 1:44PM
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
    Options