The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

DD / Tank LF an experienced vCR+3 group that has GH progression in mind

bharathitman
bharathitman
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I am looking for a well knit group that is currently progressing well in vCR+3 and that eventually has GH progression in mind. As a magplar DD I have around 20 vCR+2 clears on all boss combinations, and a couple of +2 clears as an off tank. My current role in vCR as a DD is an assigned downstairs backup i.e I only go downstairs if someone from group 1 or 2 cannot make it. But if your group wants a portal DD I can do it.

Other achievements include Dro-mathra Destroyers on multiple characters, 106k in vAS HM and all other hardmodes.

I am available on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays post 7pm CEST. Ping me on discord bharathitman#2658 (or ig - bharathitman) if you want me to try out with your group. I am only looking for +3 groups. As a tank it might take me a couple of runs to adjust to your group strats but I am definitely up for it
Edited by bharathitman on July 11, 2019 12:31PM