The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Balance Changes

khajiitNPC
khajiitNPC
✭✭✭✭✭
Creative way to justify Balance changes through lore?

I’d venture to say because of the planemeld, character abilities are in a constant state of flux. Love to see some silly explanations tho. Need a good laugh.
Edited by khajiitNPC on July 7, 2019 9:45PM
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.

Well as pvpers have found with volundrung you can explain away just about anything with sheogorath. But that looks lazy and gets boring very quickly. Soooo...

What if the celestials still haven't quite recovered their balance after being chained to earth in Craglorn, and as they try to get themselves back in place it screws around with how the magic of atherius flows throw to Nirn?
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine a divine entity called "karma" (I know) and she tries to balance everyone's abilities by changing our skill books and scrolls when we go to sleep.
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandesdar wrote: »
    I imagine a divine entity called "karma" (I know) and she tries to balance everyone's abilities by changing our skill books and scrolls when we go to sleep.

Lol.