The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

after the end of this 30day campaign, im moving to no CP. . .

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
i have always played CP because even though its the worse PvP environment i have always been a supporter of continuity of gameplay. the idea that my character and all its stats will function the same regardless of environment.

this is hinted at when people talk about no CP and they say "such and such wont work here"

now i never really minded no CP, i play BG's and we had events where it was only no CP and it was fun, but i always went back to CP. whelp, im done. this meta sucks, CP sucks, i went and messed around and even getting run over by the orc army was a more entertaining experience then the ball groups on CP.

plus people die, crazy right.

now maybe if the patch holds true things might change, but knowing ZOS and how fast the buckle under tears we will probably end up in an a far more tanky meta. so for now, im abandoning CP, and going to troll around in no CP.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better bring some buds. I actually won a 1v2, so they brought 9 next time.

All I wanted was the vendor you jerks!
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

LOL
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your Alliance Points?
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Can I have your Alliance Points?

if you come take them from my cold dead body sure.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • coj901
    coj901
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people like CP. Zerg chasing a group of 3 with 50k health around a rock. Cool.
    Edited by coj901 on July 8, 2019 1:22AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's minimum acceptable HP in no CP? I've thought about checking it out every now and then, maybe shuffle some stats via food or something.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

On Xbox, 9 is a massive zerg. :D
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wing what faction are you going to play?

EP needs help in No CP.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @technohic for the most part it is just basic resource management and balancing your build for it. Minimum HP I would say depends on what you are doing but I would think about 24k-ish to about 25k-ish depending on what and how you are playing. I think resistances are just as important but then again I play a magSorc or Templar tank/healer and I like my healer to have as close as a 30/30 mag/health split that I can get. There are people who make builds for no cp you might check those our for ideas if nothing else.

Note: that is from my perspective as a sorc who needs shields.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 9, 2019 7:31PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    What's minimum acceptable HP in no CP? I've thought about checking it out every now and then, maybe shuffle some stats via food or something.

If you are confident then minimum hp for noCP is 18k . 19k is good and 20k safe. Anything more than that is a waste unless you benefit from max health or have a specific role for group pvp.
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    bakermir wrote: »

If you are confident then minimum hp for noCP is 18k . 19k is good and 20k safe. Anything more than that is a waste unless you benefit from max health or have a specific role for group pvp.

I would say just make sure your not a walking vicious death proc & your good.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    @technohic for the most part it is just basic resource management and balancing your build for it. Minimum HP I would say depends on what you are doing but I would think about 24k-ish to about 25k-ish depending on what and how you are playing. I think resistances are just as important but then again I play a magSorc or Templar tank/healer and I like my healer to have as close as a 30/30 mag/health split that I can get. There are people who make builds for no cp you might check those our for ideas if nothing else.
    bakermir wrote: »

Interesting. In CP it seems if you get down to 20k you are considered a target for gankers.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    i have always played CP because even though its the worse PvP environment i have always been a supporter of continuity of gameplay. the idea that my character and all its stats will function the same regardless of environment.

this is hinted at when people talk about no CP and they say "such and such wont work here"

now i never really minded no CP, i play BG's and we had events where it was only no CP and it was fun, but i always went back to CP. whelp, im done. this meta sucks, CP sucks, i went and messed around and even getting run over by the orc army was a more entertaining experience then the ball groups on CP.

plus people die, crazy right.

now maybe if the patch holds true things might change, but knowing ZOS and how fast the buckle under tears we will probably end up in an a far more tanky meta. so for now, im abandoning CP, and going to troll around in no CP.

I mean, sure...if you like getting run over by one faction constantly, and losing the campaign over and over again by 10K+ margins? Go right ahead. But maybe you play simply for the joy of killing players. I can understand that.If your a solo player looking to zerg surf or just gank, then prepare to get crushed constantly. It gets very old very fast. No CP campaign is totally imbalanced for populations. CP (30 day mind you) with all it's lag and everything else is at the very least something kind of resembling balanced pop. I'm not trying to convince you to stay, Just saying there's a reason so many play on CP campaigns =/
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coj901 wrote: »
    I don't understand why people like CP. Zerg chasing a group of 3 with 50k health around a rock. Cool.

Then on the other hand. in No-CP your just trying to find a rock away from the gates your being camped at?!?!? Pop balance over there is horrid. I like to feel there's even a small chance of winning the campaign and getting some rewards. Not getting gate camped, or coming on and finding all the scrolls are on one faction who has emp too. Nope, no thanks.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    No CP pvp needs people after everything that happened faction locks, bash necro, etc. There are nights each faction dominates the map. If you want to play without the lag that is on the 30 day CP, then you really want to go to the No CP server. I am currently playing EP on the No CP server. I have also been playing my DC on the CP server, both during prime. I still prefer no cp, though I have no problems with builds or anything else. My internet is not the best but the lag in no cp is nothing like the cp server. For the most part I have been a solo player on EP this campaign or I get into small man groups. You can solo in no cp it is just harder sometimes you have to pick your fights well.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dreyloch I don’t know what faction you are on but that is the very reason I say the things I do in EP zone chat. The gate camping and I mean spawn camping that EP has done needs to stop. It is a cycle, X faction is doing it to Y & Z faction because they do it to X. Y faction does it to X & Z faction because it happens to them. Z stops playing unless they can do it to both X & Y at the same time. At some point all sides need to agree to stop this. It hurts everyone because it ends up discouraging people from playing the game.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    @Dreyloch I don’t know what faction you are on but that is the very reason I say the things I do in EP zone chat. The gate camping and I mean spawn camping that EP has done needs to stop. It is a cycle, X faction is doing it to Y & Z faction because they do it to X. Y faction does it to X & Z faction because it happens to them. Z stops playing unless they can do it to both X & Y at the same time. At some point all sides need to agree to stop this. It hurts everyone because it ends up discouraging people from playing the game.

People have been saying that for years. Back off, go to dinner, let the other faction lick their wounds recover a bit and come back out fighting. Yet some people fertilize where they eat then wonder why the pvp dies.
  • illutian
    illutian
    ✭✭✭
    So long as you're not AD (mid-day to evening) or DC/EP (any other time). You'll enjoy no-CP.

If you're in either one of those factions and not playing that the time slots I mentioned. You'll hate it.

...when I played no-CP (like up until last week). Because I only played mid-day to evening...AD was pretty much at their gates or at their Bases. With either EP or DC controlling the majority of the map.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
  • linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    coj901 wrote: »

Yeah, every time I saw that, that loonie toon episode of Sam Shultz and Bugs bunny chasing that rich granny around her house in circles came to mind...The Granny just wanted their attention and pf course they wanted her AP--err..money p
    Edited by linoge63 on July 12, 2019 3:07AM