The Necromancer-specific patch notes, which weren't available at the time I created this thread, are:Grave Lord
- Removed the delay of the skeleton summoned from this ability and its morphs before it would attempt to leap to its target, to help reliability.
- Reduced the minimum range of the leap ability to 7 meters from 5 meters to reduce situations where the Blastbones becomes confused on what to do, causing it to stand still, pondering its own existence.
- Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 3780 from 3510.
- Decreased the damage by approximately 32% per tick.
- Increased the bonus damage modifier for consuming a corpse to 50% from 20%.
- Reduced the escalating damage bonus each hit this morph deals. The total adjustment will result in an approximate 5% damage reduction.
- Increased the base cost to 4320 from 2430, and increased the damage per tick by approximately 90%.
Skeletal Archer (morph):
- The archer’s base damage no longer ranks up by 1.1% per rank.
- Reduced the scaling bonus to 2% per hit from 10%, which ranks up to 5% at Rank IV.
- This ability and its morphs will now update their hitboxes when fighting large enemies.
- These abilities no longer have a resource cost, and now scale off your highest offensive stats.
- Decreased the damage per tick by approximately 14%.
Mystic Siphon (morph):
- This ability now restores 35 Magicka per tick at Rank IV, down from 75.
- The heal from this ability and its morphs is now properly synced up with the essence you absorb, resulting in less of a delay.
- Increased the healing per tick by approximately 11%.
Bone Goliath Transformation:
- Fixed an issue where you could occasionally become stuck as a terrifying giant after casting this ability or its morphs, and never return to your frail, humanoid form. You must now find other ways to usher terror into Tamriel.
- Fixed an issue where the Befouled star from the Shadow tree was applying to the Minor Defile from this ability and its morphs.
- This ability and its morphs no longer have a resource cost, and now scale off your highest offensive stats.
- Decreased the healing per tick by approximately 14%.
- Reduced the Stamina return per tick to 35 from 79 at Rank IV.
- Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 4320 from 2430, and increased the healing per tick by approximately 90%.
Intensive Mender (morph):
- This morph now heals for twice as much per tick, rather than 3 times. Reduces the duration in half, but also reduces the cost to half.
So I guess they recognize at least some of the issues, though I still think it's going to remain the hands-down worst class in the game for PvP.