Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can someone help me understand Cyrodiil Campaign Scoring, Grade, and Rewards?

thermatico
thermatico
✭✭✭✭
I just started playing Alliance War (Bahlokdaan) on a regular basis and I cannot for the life of me understand the scoring. I've read this (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns) a handful of times and it hasn't really helped.

I have the add-on Circonians PvP Ranks enabled in attempt to help understand but I am unsure what it is doing.

OK, In Cyrodiil hit "L" to Campaigns tab then Overview tab I select the "Scoring" option on the left. At the top it shows Veteran Grade 2 when I hover my mouse over this it shows "Rank Points: 157745/160000". I assume when I hit 160000 I will level to "Level 11) Corporal Grade 1". I feel like this bar also moves when I win a BG so I am not sure if this relates to alliance war at all.

On the left I see in red 10) Veteran Grade 2 when I hover my mouse over this it shows "Rank 10 / Starts at 456,001 AP ends at 616,000 AP". I assume my score lies somewhere between these numbers.

End of campaign reward tier = 0

According the the UESP.net link 30 Day Campaign Tier 1 Rewards is 25,000–49,999 Alliance Points. Which I have definitely achieved.

My questions
1) How do I view the amount of AP (Score) that I have achieved during this 30 campaign?
2) What is the difference in the AP shown at the top Veteran Grade 2 (157745/160000) and the side Panel hovering Veteran Grade 2 (Starts at 456,001 AP ends at 616,000 AP)?
3) What score do you have to achieve for the End of Campaign Reward Tier to change from 0 to 1, 2, etc.

I have googled, searched forums, etc and cannot find these answers... If the answers are there I am too ignorant to understand them. Feel free to explain it to me like I am a child. Thanks in advance.
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see an option to edit post, and I remembered something I wanted to add.

If I hit "J" (Quest Tab) and click on "Leadersboards" under Alliance War and my alliance it shows "Current AP Earned: 0 | Alliance Rank: Not Ranked" and all the way the left it says "Scoring Not Available"

I am not sure how or if this relates to scoring but I wanted to give you all the information I had.

Thanks again.
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disregard

I started earning points after I set the campaign as my home....... Sigh.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You rank is earned by earning AP, in Cyro,, IC, BGs or even log in rewards. It is per character, and stays with the character across all activities. Once you hit AR50, you are at maximum alliance rank.

Sounds like you figured out the rest. Welcome to PVP!

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thermatico wrote: »
    I just started playing Alliance War (Bahlokdaan) on a regular basis and I cannot for the life of me understand the scoring. I've read this (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns) a handful of times and it hasn't really helped.

I have the add-on Circonians PvP Ranks enabled in attempt to help understand but I am unsure what it is doing.

OK, In Cyrodiil hit "L" to Campaigns tab then Overview tab I select the "Scoring" option on the left. At the top it shows Veteran Grade 2 when I hover my mouse over this it shows "Rank Points: 157745/160000". I assume when I hit 160000 I will level to "Level 11) Corporal Grade 1". I feel like this bar also moves when I win a BG so I am not sure if this relates to alliance war at all.

On the left I see in red 10) Veteran Grade 2 when I hover my mouse over this it shows "Rank 10 / Starts at 456,001 AP ends at 616,000 AP". I assume my score lies somewhere between these numbers.

End of campaign reward tier = 0

According the the UESP.net link 30 Day Campaign Tier 1 Rewards is 25,000–49,999 Alliance Points. Which I have definitely achieved.

My questions
    1) How do I view the amount of AP (Score) that I have achieved during this 30 campaign?
    2) What is the difference in the AP shown at the top Veteran Grade 2 (157745/160000) and the side Panel hovering Veteran Grade 2 (Starts at 456,001 AP ends at 616,000 AP)?
    3) What score do you have to achieve for the End of Campaign Reward Tier to change from 0 to 1, 2, etc.

I have googled, searched forums, etc and cannot find these answers... If the answers are there I am too ignorant to understand them. Feel free to explain it to me like I am a child. Thanks in advance.

Dont, go in enjoy the fights, go out. thinking about the rest is just frustrating
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree with lupus. Have fun. When you get to AR50 you won't have Friends or family XDDD. To get most rewards (It depends of more things) just be below #100 (is easy... Win more aps than 98% people, believe me, anyone can be there). You have all here https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns. You get aps killing, taking resources, healing, taking or defending jeeps, etc. When you win aps, you win more rank (you dont have to pay with aps... Just you win them, so you get that rank... And you waste your aps where you want, me, on siegues and golden vendor). In 30 days, you end like tier 0, 1 or 2. Is just how many aps have you won. The rewards are better if you are un the top 2% of your alliance. Specially interesting the gold rings (usually old thats true XD)... You usually get them being on the top 100 on the ladder. As i said first, just play for fun because rewards are very stupid usually
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    thermatico wrote: »
    Disregard

I started earning points after I set the campaign as my home....... Sigh.

Buah, dont worry... You won't know what to do with ap's soon XD