Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

proper comuniaction

rstas
rstas
✭✭
Such unavailablity of your services in not for the first time, I will not lie if I say this is regular situation, connected to maintenance/patch/updates.
Couse of this You should learn well how to treat Your customers during such time.
We want to have clear updated information as often as it is possible. Even You dont have information how long does it take, You need to share this with Customers.
Putting for 6years same copy/paste information will not make us happy.
Treat community same way You would like to be treated when You pay for something and didn't recive service on level You expect.
This is just BASE of communication and building Customer realtions etc
At the moment Your's crisis managment is tragical.
This should be Yours priority unless You are able to totally ride of such situation like yesterday.
Really, mistakes/bugs can apear, and sometimes You can't prevent them (which is strange couse You got NA "always no problem server" ans PTS to learn fast about it) but the way You act later is tottaly managable by YOU and for now You are not doing Your job proparly.
Best regards.

Customer

Edited by rstas on July 2, 2019 6:49AM
Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • Morguloth
    Morguloth
    ✭✭
    rstas wrote: »
    Such unavailablity of your services in not for the first time, I will not lie if I say this is regular situation, connected to maintenance/patch/updates.
    Couse of this You should learn well how to treat Your customers during such time.
    We want to have clear updated information as often as it is possible. Even You dont have information how long does it take, You need to share this with Customers.
    Putting for 6years same copy/paste information will not make us happy.
    Treat community same way You would like to be treated when You pay for something and didn't recive service on level You expect.
    This is just BASE of communication and building Customer realtions etc
    At the moment Your's crisis managment is tragical.
    This should be Yours priority unless You are able to totally ride of such situation like yesterday.
    Really, mistakes/bugs can apear, and sometimes You can't prevent them (which is strange couse You got NA "always no problem server" ans PTS to learn fast about it) but the way You act later is tottaly managable by YOU and for now You are not doing Your job proparly.
    Best regards.

Customer

Agreed. I got the "error 200" and at first thought there was something wrong with my password. I almost changed my password thinking the problem was on MY end.

Regular updates on problems like this would help to clear up the confusion.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another discussion ongoing about the recent login issues, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

Error 200 when trying to log on..
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.