Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Nightblade assist

Sceptic_Maggot
So made a stam nightblade, Khaj on xbox eu server.

Just hit level 50, Currently champion 80, I'm unsure what armour set to use, I was thinking training gear, But no clue where to even get this from would appreciate the assist from anyone.

Thanks in advance
Edited by Sceptic_Maggot on July 1, 2019 10:48AM

Best Answers

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to tell forum-goers what kind of content you’re doing, @Sceptic_Maggot.

Training gear isn’t really needed ... unless you’re thinking about grinding champion points (not recommended; enjoy the ride).
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming you are focusing on PVE, as you are in that weird gap between Level 50 and CP 160 and going into Cyrodiil with sub-CP 160 training gear is suicide. You can craft gear with training traits. For stamblade, I'd go with Night Mother's Gaze and Hundling's Rage. That's actually a very strong setup until you get top level trials gear. But if you want a PVP build, go with Shacklebreaker and Eternal Hunt, though again, prepare to die. A lot.

If you don't have the required number of traits researched, you can ask master crafters online or in the forums to craft what you need. It is typically expected that you provide the mats and its nice to leave a tip, too. If you don't have the mats, you can pay, normally starting around 10K for 5 pieces.

Thought, I agree with @Taleof2Cities. CP 160 comes relatively quick without training gear. Guessing since you are a CP80, you would eventually like to make your character a master crafter so you can do this for any future alternates. You're going to need 48-51 skill points to max out the basic skill lines for that (woodworking, clothing, blacksmithing). Take your time, run quests, gather skyshards, get skill points, explore.
    Options
    Answer ✓