The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Emote or Personality ? if so which one is this please

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
PAINTER.jpg

As you can see this trader (player) actualling is miming the moves of painting, holding a color pallet and a brush.

Is this an emote or personality not available anymore ?

Thank you
My most recent characters
AD - Chjara NB
-
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a trader or a player?
    Without the name tag we can’t tell. Looks like a guild trader.
    Edited by max_only on June 30, 2019 8:29PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • FatelessLava
    FatelessLava
    ✭✭✭
    That’s a guild trader, not a player who is painting. :)

Don’t think that is released though to answer your question, nor that it has been datamined . Maybe one day though.
    Edited by FatelessLava on June 30, 2019 8:31PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a guild trader, not a player who is painting. :)

agree.gif

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WELLL WELLL WELLL seems i was very naïve about what was a Guild trader. I still not catch everything but i think i learned today that a trader guild is not created by the player but the game ..... K I feel ..... i am sur you will find the words for me LOL

So Guild Traders can have personalities that i wish we could get too haha :P

Well i meant its not a game NPC unless the traders are not considered as character player.

I always thought that a guild trader had to be first created by a player to exist.

So yes in this case its a GUILD Trader, but i never saw them use those *gestures* before.

Edited by Lauranae on June 30, 2019 8:44PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Syuko
    Syuko
    ✭✭✭
    Some NPCs have special animations, I've noticed a few. The guild traders in recent DLCs have personalities that are already available, such as the ones in Murkmire. I have not seen an emote or personality that looks like this but maybe someday as others have mentioned! 🙂