The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Recurring Character Poll Competition - ROUND TEN

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After going through all the base zones, and all the DLC zones, there are certain characters that keep cropping up from time to time. And I thought, hey, why not see who's the favourite? Let's do this! Each round's fighters are determined by the RNG at random.org Snugglorr the Magnificent, King of the RNG and Tamriel's one TRUE god, and the winner will be decided by the poll after ONE DAY. It's roughly noon CST now; I'll check the results at roughly noon tomorrow.

Who will be the REAL Champion of Tamriel? YOU decide!

Original thread with all UESP character bio links HERE.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

ESO Recurring Character Poll Competition - ROUND TEN 58 votes

Abnur Tharn
86%
UntrustedExistenzstarlizard70ub17_ESOLoralai_907ElboronDasNoJoanOfOrcdaemoniosRi_KhanVulsahdaalVDoom1TheShadowScoutArvenAldmeriAliyavanaBomblePantsLadyNalcaryaShadow_AkulaSasykRaddlemanNumber7emilyhyoyeonTokenIntellect 50 votes
Telengar the Artificer
13%
vailjohn_ESOssewallb14_ESOcorpsebladeLucyferLightbringerListerJMCGrognak524EdoKeledusMojaveHeld 8 votes
  • demoneca
    demoneca
    ✭✭✭
    Writing in Jakarn. So hot.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telengar the Artificer
    Telenger is a great wizard archetype and I want him to tell me what lies beneath Skywatch, even though I know it's probably just the original location of Banished Cells. Might be nice to retcon that door into a dungeon DLC featuring the Artificer himself.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn
    Abnur.... I really like him.... <3
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn
    Tharn! Despite how completely rude he can be towards us, I can't help but like him! ^^
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abnur Tharn
    Telenger is a great wizard archetype and I want him to tell me what lies beneath Skywatch, even though I know it's probably just the original location of Banished Cells. Might be nice to retcon that door into a dungeon DLC featuring the Artificer himself.

not too crazy about Telenger, but I've wanted to know about/explore the skywatch crypt for years.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn
    Definitely Tharn.

But I have to admit that I have a soft spot for excessively self-confident, snarky Imperial mages. <3
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I know it's a little late, but I'm calling this round for ABNUR THARN!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn
    Duh. Had to be Abnur Tharn because of Alfred Molina. ♥
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~