The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kick ball memento and drunk personality.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Any other personality: Character kicks ball.

Drunk personality: Character tries to kick ball but instead falls on his backside.

Thank you ZOS. I love this.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's what I thought too, but no. Turns out fall on your but is an rng quirk that happens with kick ball.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    That's what I thought too, but no. Turns out fall on your but is an rng quirk that happens with kick ball.

Really? Weird. Literally every time I used without drunk personality: Kicks. Drunk: falls.

Maybe I should buy a lotto' ticket! :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean I used it for the first time with a sober character last night and it happened on the first kick. It didn't happen again on any other kick after. I had asked some guildies about it after watching a drunk character fall every other time. But they told me no, it was the momento. Although maybe being drunk increases the chance? I don't have the personality to test it.
    Edited by driosketch on June 30, 2019 5:12PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    I mean I used it for the first time with a sober character last night and it happened on the first kick. It didn't happen again on any other kick after. I had asked some guildies about it after watching a drunk character fall every other time. But they told me no, it was the momento. Although maybe being drunk increases the chance? I don't have the personality to test it.

Hmm. Perhaps drunk increases fall chance to 100%? I'll have to test this out later. Fortunately tonight's Trial got cancelled. :)
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both kick ball and the Apple fishing is randomized too.
    Fish or Apple. And kick or slip.
    Thor the question is. If you use the fishing on watery surface. Does it always fish?
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any other personality: Character kicks ball.

Drunk personality: Character tries to kick ball but instead falls on his backside.

Thank you ZOS. I love this.

Not entirely true. I think that's RNG, it happened to me and I don't even have drunk personality. Also, as a curiosity, that happened to me on first ever kick. :P
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nioce! I'll have to try this sometime, haha.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my characters fall about half the time, and they can't even get drunk

:#