Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Is Baar Dau can really do such damage?

Ildun
Ildun
✭✭✭✭
Didn't thought of it when I played Morrowind, Didn't thought of it when I revisit Vivec City in ESO first time, but just now i go back and look at it...the distant between it and the ground is so short! Even if it fall, it lack of momentum which bring as much impact as meteor. Did I miss something?
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the Red Year happens, Baar Dau is said to have resumed falling with all of its original momentum, so the way Vivec is holding it up doesn't seem to counteract the momentum built up.
  • Ildun
    Ildun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    When the Red Year happens, Baar Dau is said to have resumed falling with all of its original momentum, so the way Vivec is holding it up doesn't seem to counteract the momentum built up.

That sounds like Vivec is using some kind of time magic instead of just "holding it"
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec froze the thing in time, you could see it as a ''pause''. Once Vivec lost his power, that ''pause'' turned into ''play'' again.