The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Synergy clunkiness / delay

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a certain trick or time delay or positionning when you get the synergy option? when using bonyard i often have quite a delay until i can use it (unless its position?).

Also when using other synergies, what often happens is thst the message plops up but i accidently over-run it - bit then when i move back to it (for example shards) i dont get the option anymore which is annoying...?
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one of many bugs that got introduced with the latest expansion. There's no trick, it's just doesn't work the way it's supposed to a lot of the time.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The synergy is often only in the exact middle of the aoes. If you have an 8m radius it was 4m synergy in the middle. So stepping over it or having someone else being in the center of the aoe makes it very clunky. Putting the synergy button on a finger (e.g. mouse ) one you dont need in average combat and one you can spam, really helps alot since you can catch synergies before they really pop up.

Still synergies need a bigger activation radius and a smarter pop up info. For example, the information to avtivate it should stay 1-2 secs on you even when leaving the synergy area.
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one of many bugs that got introduced with the latest expansion. There's no trick, it's just doesn't work the way it's supposed to a lot of the time.

This. Synergy activation is a mess, especially with Boneyard. It’s like you have to stand exactly in the middle (and with exactly I mean just that) - one step too far and you won’t be able to activate it. And even when your position is right sometimes you click one, two, three times and the Synergy simply doesn’t activate. It’s super annoying.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -