The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO and Nexus Mod Manager

croninjoshua
croninjoshua
✭✭
I have tried to use a graphics enhancer mod however I cannot use it since I am using steam version and not directly from site. Do I simply place the files over the current ones if I want to manual install
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When doing manual add-ons I usually delete the old files first, @croninjoshua ... and then paste the newly downloaded files.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the exact name of the mod you are trying to install? That may help us troubleshoot any problems.

As far as I can tell (not having a steam version of ESO myself) it is the same method of installation. You can find out a bit <here> on the ESOUI wesbite forums.

Additionally most mods will have information contained within them in a 'readme' text file outlining how and where to install/extract their files, and what - if any - other mods are required for their proper function.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed that more information about the mod in question would help. In any case, though, NMM is unlikely to get you far with ESO. For most addons, Minion is the way to go in terms of mod management. If you're trying to get a Reshade to work, that one probably needs to be installed manually.
  • croninjoshua
    croninjoshua
    ✭✭
    Yea. I have a little knowledge about installing stuff. Seems that my antivirus was interfering for some reason without my knowledge. It was just deleting some of the mod in a "cleaning" process. Everything is good now. As you can imagine it was irritating haha. Thanks guys