The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Overload

Storm_knight22
Storm_knight22
✭✭✭✭
Any chance of getting the old overload bar back? I quit playing after it was removed but I kinda miss ESO.
I want spell crafting.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of getting the old overload bar back? I quit playing after it was removed but I kinda miss ESO.

It definitely made playing stam sorc unique.

Can't have that. /s
    Options
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the bright side. Now you can overload LA into dawnbreaker...
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload better now than ever
    Options
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really used it much when it was a thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure the first year I played the game I had no idea it was even a thing and thought it was a bug when my skills changed for no reason.
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance = streamlining
    Uniqueness = everyone's the same
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

Can't have that. /s
    And healers, so nice to have an execute, vigor was always refreshing :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very unlikely the 3rd bar will return. While I miss it as well it makes sense it was removed and I do not see any justification for one class being able to slot 15 skills when the rest are restricted to 10.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

Can't have that. /s

No we cant :(
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I conjecture that they don't want to bother any more with the technology of the customizable third skill bar.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Very unlikely the 3rd bar will return. While I miss it as well it makes sense it was removed and I do not see any justification for one class being able to slot 15 skills when the rest are restricted to 10.

Having to doubleslot 1-3 skills was quite a justification.

Not gonna start about how widespread basic skills were on a stam sorc since there are nearly no class skills, especially in comparison to packed up class kits.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on June 29, 2019 5:43PM
    Options
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Having to doubleslot 1-3 skills was quite a justification.

Not gonna start about how widespread basic skills were on a stam sorc since there are nearly no class skills, especially in comparison to packed up class kits.

bound armor 2 slots
    familiar 2 slots
    winged twilight 2 slots
    I want spell crafting.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems kind of shallow that players quit over the overload change ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 29, 2019 11:51PM
    Options
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said before and was argued with by many here, overload is amazingly good now.
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sorc, but I know a lot of pcna sorc are using overload in dueling now. It's heavy damage once they start weaving it. Openworld, bgs, idk if it is as viable, but dueling it's pretty slick.

The way I think about it for sorc is yeah they don't have 15, but now they have access to all 10 in overload. So you traded 15 with 5 for 10 with 10.
    Options
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems kind of shallow that players quit over the overload change ...

I played from before launch day 3/30/14 with my man character using the overload bar. I wasn't a DPS I was a tank and I would use it for more situational moments. Mostly crowd control abilities and area of effect for additional damage. I doubt I will ever have as much fun as I did back then so playing without it is rather pointless.
    I want spell crafting.
    Options
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Illuvatarr wrote: »
    As I said before and was argued with by many here, overload is amazingly good now.

Not like it was...I have tried it and my past builds with the extra bar were amazing...I do not find the current that.
    Options