The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elder Scrolls Blades not supported on my phone?

Trylon_Sky
So I DL the new app so I can get the mount. Open the app but I get a screen saying my iPone 6+ can’t support it...
Is there a work around or something?

• jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is no promotion with Blades. The promotion is for the Elder Scrolls Legends. It's an online collectible card game you can play via steam or mobile phones.
  • Trylon_Sky
    Thanks man
  • TechnoDreamVision
    TechnoDreamVision
    ✭✭✭
    Trylon_Sky wrote: »
    So I DL the new app so I can get the mount. Open the app but I get a screen saying my iPone 6+ can’t support it...
    Is there a work around or something?

I know your pain - I have to get either a new phone or a new ipad to play Elder Scrolls Blades. :'(
    Edited by TechnoDreamVision on July 16, 2019 12:26AM
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's a typical microtransaction heavy game with really no redeeming qualities (in my opinion). You aren't missing much and I would definitely not buy a new phone exclusively for Blades.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a sordid little money grab from Todd Howard .. MTX infested, with forced waits to open chests of several hours unless you BUY immediate unlocks for real money to mention one of the most egregious examples.

It's the kind of garbage we expect from EA and Activision, seems Bethesda have caught up in the scummy greed mechanics of the world of mobile games .. Howard's E3 2018 talk of "a real TES experience on a mobile" was utter BS, years ago he and Bethesda would have been ashamed had Blades been even SUGGESTED by someone, now he's happy to sit and brag with Musk about his wealth and his Tesla car.
    Edited by KerinKor on July 18, 2019 7:15PM