The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG "New" Bug?

scorpius2k1
scorpius2k1
✭✭✭✭✭
PC/NA.

Over the last few days, sitting in que as a DPS for 20+ minutes...que pops...hit 'F', says "Forming Group" then nothing. Go back into group finder and now I am not even qued anymore and have to wait even longer for an apparent chance at getting into a group. This same thing also happened once when I was grouped up with another player and we were in que as well. :|

Anyone else seeing this as well?
🌎 PC/NA
🐧 Linux (Arch)
🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this. The only time I get a similar issue is when I start queuing as one role and then I realize I'm in the wrong role position so I stop the queue, switch roles, and start queuing again, but then I get the issue you talked about (somewhat).... I'm not queued anymore.

Hope this was just a fluke for you and won't be a persistent issue.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been ejected from the queue once or twice, but I can't recall if it was before or after the "forming group" notification. I'll have to start keeping an eye out.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Hope this was just a fluke for you and won't be a persistent issue.

I hope not either, however, it has happened 3 times over the last few days. I also should note when I was grouped up with another person, we were both on separate reliable internet connections to rule that out (one fibre and another cable, latency to ESO servers was around ~80-100ms).
    Arunei wrote: »
    I've been ejected from the queue once or twice, but I can't recall if it was before or after the "forming group" notification. I'll have to start keeping an eye out.

I am not sure if it was 100% always on "Forming Group" prior, but today it for sure was. Will be paying closer attention to this one.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • katzclaw
    katzclaw
    Soul Shriven
    I play on ps4 EU and something similar has been happening to me this week. I use group finder-click the ready check prompt it says 'forming group' and then it shows I'm not longer in que. After 5 or 10 seconds, I see a teleport failed message and then see I've been put into a group. I have to travel to a member of the group to get into the dungeon. It's not completely the same but it sounds related. Just started doing this over the week, at least three times so far. Not just to me but to a few other people I've mentioned it to.